Ruins of the Dragonlord?

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
If Mongoose wants to send a hardcopy down to good old Mount Prospect I'd give it a look.

My Shackled City campaign is getting to the mid-teen levels and will be over soon. I'll need something to pick up the slack for the next campaign. :p

Well, not Mount prospect, but I'd do a review if i had a copy (Hint, hint) ;)

Crothian

First Post
Shawn_Kehoe said:
OK, I'll bite. I've ordered a copy from Amazon, and I will make a point to review it after I have read the whole thing.

Shawn

I look forward to reading this. I wish we could get more people to review things.

Shawn_Kehoe

First Post
Crothian said:
I look forward to reading this. I wish we could get more people to review things.

I'm planning to start doing reviews of all the 3.5 books I've purchased - partially to help me analyze the books for content, and partially because I like making my opinion known :)

Shawn

Arnwyn

First Post
Shawn_Kehoe said:
OK, I'll bite. I've ordered a copy from Amazon, and I will make a point to review it after I have read the whole thing.
You, sir, are a risk-taking man!

I look forward to your review.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Oh for the love of...

Doesn ANYone know even how to get this thing? After promising me they'd have some at the booth the next day at GenCon, a nice Mongoose lady found out the stock they had was given to an Origins crew as thanks, so they had none at GenCon.

I can't find it at Amazon.

My FLG supplier never heard of it.

FRP Games doesn't even carry it.

:confused:

-DM Jeff

Shawn_Kehoe

First Post
DM_Jeff said:
Oh for the love of...

Doesn ANYone know even how to get this thing? After promising me they'd have some at the booth the next day at GenCon, a nice Mongoose lady found out the stock they had was given to an Origins crew as thanks, so they had none at GenCon.

-DM Jeff

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca, which lists 4-6 weeks shipping. So that review may be a while coming, folks ;)

link: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1905176120/ref=pd_rvi_gw_2/701-6334749-2689921?ie=UTF8

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
DM_Jeff said:
Oh for the love of...

-DM Jeff

http://www.amazon.com/Ruins-Dragon-...76120/ref=sr_11_1/002-7021486-9510417?ie=UTF8

You're welcome! :D

Edit - or, if you don't want to wait for amazon:

http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2...MGP3006&Category_Code=MGPD20&Product_Count=68

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Hey thanks! I obviously was rushing through my searches. Consider another one ordered. It easily looks like there's plenty salvagable in here by that review, and I had been looking for it for a while. I'll give it a shot and should have it in a few days. I'll post me findin's. Thanks again!

-DM Jeff

Remove ads