• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ruins of the Dragonlord?

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
If Mongoose wants to send a hardcopy down to good old Mount Prospect I'd give it a look.

My Shackled City campaign is getting to the mid-teen levels and will be over soon. I'll need something to pick up the slack for the next campaign. :p

Well, not Mount prospect, but I'd do a review if i had a copy (Hint, hint) ;)

Crothian

First Post
Shawn_Kehoe said:
OK, I'll bite. I've ordered a copy from Amazon, and I will make a point to review it after I have read the whole thing.

Shawn

I look forward to reading this. I wish we could get more people to review things.

Shawn_Kehoe

First Post
Crothian said:
I look forward to reading this. I wish we could get more people to review things.

I'm planning to start doing reviews of all the 3.5 books I've purchased - partially to help me analyze the books for content, and partially because I like making my opinion known :)

Shawn

Arnwyn

First Post
Shawn_Kehoe said:
OK, I'll bite. I've ordered a copy from Amazon, and I will make a point to review it after I have read the whole thing.
You, sir, are a risk-taking man!

I look forward to your review.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Oh for the love of...

Doesn ANYone know even how to get this thing? After promising me they'd have some at the booth the next day at GenCon, a nice Mongoose lady found out the stock they had was given to an Origins crew as thanks, so they had none at GenCon.

I can't find it at Amazon.

My FLG supplier never heard of it.

FRP Games doesn't even carry it.

:confused:

-DM Jeff

Shawn_Kehoe

First Post
DM_Jeff said:
Oh for the love of...

Doesn ANYone know even how to get this thing? After promising me they'd have some at the booth the next day at GenCon, a nice Mongoose lady found out the stock they had was given to an Origins crew as thanks, so they had none at GenCon.

-DM Jeff

I ordered mine from Amazon.ca, which lists 4-6 weeks shipping. So that review may be a while coming, folks ;)

link: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1905176120/ref=pd_rvi_gw_2/701-6334749-2689921?ie=UTF8

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
DM_Jeff said:
Oh for the love of...

-DM Jeff

http://www.amazon.com/Ruins-Dragon-...76120/ref=sr_11_1/002-7021486-9510417?ie=UTF8

You're welcome! :D

Edit - or, if you don't want to wait for amazon:

http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2...MGP3006&Category_Code=MGPD20&Product_Count=68

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Hey thanks! I obviously was rushing through my searches. Consider another one ordered. It easily looks like there's plenty salvagable in here by that review, and I had been looking for it for a while. I'll give it a shot and should have it in a few days. I'll post me findin's. Thanks again!

-DM Jeff

Remove ads