• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[rumor, not fact!] Hasbro selling off WotC

Felix

Explorer
Dannyalcatraz said:
4Ed will be written in Chinese first, with the eventual "engrish" translation.
Thank God!

Do you know how much trouble I had trying to translate "Base Fortitude Saving Throw Bonus" to my Chinese friends I was trying to introduce to the game?

Go Team China! Jia-you!

Friadoc

Explorer
the black knight said:
Dude, I'm a 'shareholder,' too, but unless you have thousands, and I mean THOUSANDS of shares, you ain't gonna hear squat til the announcement.

They're voting shares, so when things come up for a vote, I get proxy e-mails and requests, many of which I've seen before.

So, give that, I don't see why things would suddenly be different.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Is this where I write my fake scoop again? :D

BTW, any chance that this trusted source can be further defined? It'd do wonders for further rumour discussions to know if this is correct or incorrect. :D

Just so we can cross off all the usual suspects ... :lol:

/M

Whisper72

Explorer
Nah... Hasbro itself will be bought by a privat equity firm, and the parts sold for more then the whole. Thus, WotC will come onto the market for the highest bidder. Shall we start raising some cash to buy it as a community?

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
The big announcement is that Hasbro has discovered that the entire line of D&D minis, made in China, contain unsafe levels of lead paint and are being recalled.

Morrus' private meeting with WotC on Friday is to test his blood for lead levels.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads