Ruthia's Vacation

Imreis

First Post
*steps up to the boards and tacs up a single note scrawled out neatly*

To whome it concerns,

Ruthia is currently on an enforced vacation and will not be returning for atleast two days, if not longer. Do not look for her for she is under my care and doesnt need to be disturbed. If anyone has a problem with this then you can take it up with me at a latter date when i myself return.

Imreis,
Ever vigilant defender to those of the Leapord Crest

*A cloaked man walks up to the boards and reads notes posted*

I am curious as to wonder what gives anyone the right for "Force" something on someone. That to me seems unjust and cruel. Just as this Imeria person placing a band on someone to monitor their whereabouts at all times...Which I will be removing from the person. Noone has the right to force anyone to wear or do anything. Master Imeris I do suggest that you refrain from trying to force anything on anyone else or we would have words.

*Signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian dragon*

Dawn Awakening

First Post
*walks up to the boards and can't help but laugh as she reads over the post. With a gentle shake of her head she quickly pulls out a parchment and writes down a reply, the hand writing elegant and flowing*

Mister S,
Being as I am under the Leopard crest meaning I am under Imreis’s protection I would advice that you do not interfere in matters that neither involve you nor that you understand. You may think my dear Imreis’s methods barbaric but I assure you that it is nothing more than him taking care of us. And to those who received the bands, well I know for a fact that none of us quite care for we all know that it is just his way of protecting us. We all, from what I do know and trust me I know all of us, tend to be quite stubborn and headstrong…so if one of us did happen to protest at first it is only because of our nature but I am quite sure that that person you speak of is over it. Now addressing the matter of Ruthia, for all of us who know her and love her, well it is quite obvious that she needed a vacation and some time off from all the worries and hardships that this world can throw at us. And I am positive that after a day of fussing now she is fully enjoying herself. So...all I ask is that you do not sit in judgment in matters that you do not know.

Always,
Dawn

*after rereading the note she nods to herself and tacks it up on the boards. With a soft sigh she folds her hood back up and walks out, humming a soft tune to herself.*

Imreis

First Post
*grumbles lightly, tacing up a secondary note written carefully and seemingly well thought out*

My Ruthia is returned and much better off, so before you dare judge my actions i suggest to take a step back and care for your own personal body and being instead of stepping into my path. Vines quickly consume and destroy what they touch if you even turn your back for a moment. These matters are mine and mine alone to tend to. I will not hesitate to shed blood be it my own or that of my enemies if it is called for. Here and for the last time i will state this...I will listen to anyones argument about my actions and care taking ways, but it doesnt mean ill listen to you. Listen and learn well, what is mine is mine and mine alone, do not interfer lest you find vines at your back.

Imreis,
Ever vigilant defender to those of the Leapord Crest

*promptly heads away*

Mister Imreis

My colleague is merely concerned as would I be about "Forcing" someone to do something. Forcing people to do what you want is an unjust and evil action and we are sworn to rid the realms of all evil and protect those that have been unjustly forced or used as is our oath.

*the note is penned in perfect comon and written with an elvish style*

Ruthia

First Post
*walking quietly through the tavern today she pauses and glaces over the cork board. She shakes her head reading this note or that note...her eyes fall on this one. Reading it over she shakes her head and pens up something. She pins it under the last one.*

Good sirs I thank you for your concern and want of action for something that you percieve as an injustice. But as stated by Dawn, those of us wearing the Leapord crest were not forced to take on the crest. Each of us took it gladly from a man who cares greatly for his friends and wished to be able to help them whenever they should so need it. It is something I am glad to have, the protection of a man who would do anything to make sure his friends were safe even if it meant his own life in the end.
And as for his "forced" vacation. Yes he did force me to take a vacation. Yes he forced me to stay several days and forced me to relax. And does anyone know why? Because he could see I needed to be pulled away and clear my head before I caused myself or someone else harm. And I couldn't see it. My mind was clouded, I couldn't see the harm I was about to do to myself or others. And guess what? I thank him...thats right THANK him for seeing what I couldn't and making me see I needed to slow down. Dawn was right, after my intetial hissy fit at being forced to do something I didn't wish to do I did relaxe and enjoy it.

Ruthia,
Proud wearer of the Leapord Crest

*She rereads her note, then smiles to herself as she walks away.*

Imreis

First Post
*chuckles tohimself after reading Ruthia's reply and quickly scribbles down a post on a scrap of crumpled parchment and tags it up just under her note with a satisfied smile*

"I win, and your welcome my lovely pets

Imreis,
Ever vigilant defender to those of the Leapord Crest"

*with that, he heads away, humming to himself*

Kalreil

First Post
- a man draped in dark red robes walks up and after reading over the notes leaves one of his own, penned in fine black script-
Well, all in all it seem as if this is a good thing after all,though it does have a marked similarity to Sky's recent vacation.

-the note is left unsigned-

Imreis

First Post
*cant help but laugh as he reads the new note and quickly pens on the scrap from before*

"that was my doing as well, and ill never tell where i send my little pets to for there rest and relaxation. live with it and know that when in my care, they are always safe."

Imreis, giver of vacations"

*with this, he heads away*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
An elf appears, with a strange humoured quirk on her lips, for her smiles are rare to behold.

Perhaps you should start a travel agency dear Imreis. I can imagine many a young lasses that could do with some downtime. Self included. Take precious care of your pets, they're true treasures.

The signature is elegant, with the 'A' inscribed with beautiful precision.

Ariel
Once of the Nightshades.

Remove ads