• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Initiative:

21 - Giant #13 - Full Attack Sanne - 1 HIT for 14 damage
21 - Ogre #8 - Attack Sanne - Thanor - MISS
16 - Sanne - Attack Ogre #8 - 1 HIT for 21 damage, 5' step to AQ52, Attack Giant #13 - 1 HIT for 21 damage
16 - Thanor - 5' step to AS52, attack wolf - 2 HIT for 20 damage
12 - Voadam -
11 - Ipshivi -
8 - Morika -
7 - Aeranduil -
5 - Wolf #14 -
3 - Yoggrith -

The giant, still winded from Morika's spell, swings out at Sanne again, clipping her with his first swing, reopening wounds that can't stay closed -- the Khoravar begins to wonder if she'll have permanent scars from this battle -- while she is able to sidestep the second blow.

The ogre valiantly, in some regard, continues to hack away at the group, but cannot penetrate their defenses.

"Now that wasn't nice." Sanne said. And she pressed her attack still further -- dropping the ogre with her first strike, nimbly stepping over to the giant afterwards, and catching it unaware -- dropping it as well!

Thanor closes on the lone wolf remaining, and fells it with two swings of his axe.

For a moment, the battlefield is clear of all attackers -- to your right, and behind you, you see the hill giant youths, all cowering.

OOC:

Condition Summary:

Voadam: (43/43) - Mage Armor (~ 6 1/2 hrs), Wall of Ice (44/70 rounds), Mirror Image - 4 images (57/70 rounds), Lessor Vigor (7/18 rounds)
Yoggrith: (95/90) - Spikes (~ 7 1/2 hrs), Bear's Endurance (32/80 rounds), +2 STR, +1 CL, 5 temp HP from Death Knell (120 minutes)
Aeranduil: (58/64) Lessor Vigor (7/18 rounds)
Sanne: (10/65) - Giants Bane Infusion (150/200), Lessor Vigor (7/18 rounds)
Morika: (33/66) - Barkskin (747/800), Lessor Vigor (7/18 rounds)
Ipshivi: (46/46) - Spiderwalk, Walk Unseen
Thanor: (28/107) - Shield of Faith (75/80 rounds), Lessor Vigor (7/18 rounds)

Ogre #5- dead
Ogre #8 - dead
Wolf #3 - dead
Wolf #11 - dead
Wolf #12 - dead
Wolf #14 - dead
Giant #35 - dead
Giant #33 - dead
Giant #13 - dead
Giant #34 - dead

***FYI - after this combat, all future initiative will be same for the party -- so you will all act, then enemies, etc, etc to simplify and speed things up a bit. ***

Attachments

• Steading 31.jpg
    Steading 31.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Half-Elf needs healing, badly

"Now that wasn't nice." Sanne said. And she pressed her attack still further.

[sblock=ooc]full attack on the ogre in front of her; if the first attack kills the ogre, she'll 5' step over and use her second attack on the remaining giant[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil nods as he sees the giant staggered by his last volley, and sends more arrows flying at the brute.

AC 23, HP 58/64

Initiative +6 - Initiative Roll: 07

Attack Hill Giant 13: 3 arrows, using Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot and Adjust the Range/Woodland Archer: +17/+12/+17 (1d8+11+2d6 bane).

[sblock=Adjust for Range]
Adjust for Range – If you miss a foe with a projectile weapon, you gain a +4 bonus on all other attacks in the same round to hit the same foe.
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"Search the area," says Aeranduil, stepping into the three-way corridor. "I will watch for reinforcements." The elf keeps his bow at the ready, arrow nocked and ready to draw.

OOC: Move to AR52

drothgery

First Post
"I don't suppose you have any more charges left on that wand?" Sanne asks Yoggrith. "I need to work on my reflexes; a few of these guys got past my guard."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"This looks like we could hole up and freshen up a bit. I'm mostly out of spells and while I can change several time more today, there won't be any more summons. Besides, my spell selection wasn't really great to begin with.

I have a question for all of you. If you happen to die, I can revive you almost instantly, but there is no guarantee you'll be back in your own race's body. You may end up kobold, goblin, dwarf, human, elf or almost any other humanoid. No giants, though."

Remove ads