• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Lets not wait for recruiting. I'll keep Voadam and Yoggrith going until then. Although the lack of appearances by Thanor ( [MENTION=10574]GladiusNP[/MENTION]) is making me concerned.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Well then, should we then head further into the hold? We run the risk of encountering something worse then giants, but then, we have information source." Morika nods toward giantish children.

"Or should we retreat and then fight or negotiate our way onwards? I'm not one for talking, but I know the power of the word. Maybe some you talky types could get something out of the giants in exchange for the brats?"

Rhun

First Post
"You can't talk to hill giants," says Aeranduil, his voice low. "They are little more than beasts. Brutal, cruel beasts."

s@squ@tch

First Post
The halfork smiles grimly.

"It is a sign of weakness to let them live."

"No."

"Compassion, or even strategy is not weakness -- to kill for no other reason than to slaughter is folly. We could perhaps use them to buy our way out of this place without a fight."

The halfork shakes his head.

"You cannot deal with these savages. They only know suffering and strength."

Last edited:

Neurotic

"You can't talk to hill giants," says Aeranduil, his voice low. "They are little more than beasts. Brutal, cruel beasts."

"Even beasts take care of their young. And these giants aren't just beasts. They are organized, remember. We didn't come here only to slaughter giants. Be careful where you thread, my fey friend, lest you end up on their side. Evil comes in many forms. You have to join revels of Greensingers sometimes. Listening to fey singing helps the soul."

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil looks at Morika with stern elven eyes. "I come from The Towering Woods, and I know many Greensingers. And I have seen a Greensinger torn limb from limb by a Byeshk Troll. I hope the fey singing helped his soul, as it did little to comfort his mangled body when the giant decided to use him as a play thing." The elf turns his gaze upon the others. "We are wasting time here. I say we put it to a vote. It seems we are three to two in favor of killing them...what say you, Thanor, Ipshivi?"

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Just kill them and be done with it," a voice hissed from somewhere up on the ceiling. "Little giants only turn into big ones- and I doubt they would show any mercy to us if given a chance." There was a brief pause, a few breaths of time, before Ipshivi spoke again. "Then you need to get out of here- back out to where we were staged before, at least long enough to rest up. I'm going to... hang around in here, in case I can learn anything while the survivors are planning..."

Neurotic

"This will return to bite our collective asses, you know?" comments Morika as she prepares to leave.
"I won't stop you, but it's wrong. And I won't be here. You should kill those giants we left closed while you're at it." she shakes her head and heads back from where they came.

She spends the time until they slaughter the kids searching through the rooms they had initial combat in waiting for others.
"Anybody else coming?"

Remove ads