S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil smiles grimly at his companion's words as he searches the room. "Which brings up the question of where is the beast? Well, no matter. I'm sure we'll find it soon enough."

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Dunnah, gov', I'm not a tracka', so 'e culd be anywhere."

The group sees the chest open, some drawers here and there, and object moved back and forth around the room, it soon becomes apparent that Ipshivi was searching over the room.

A few moments later, the high pitched voice speaks again over their heads,"Nuthin' in here 'cept fer some nasty clothes."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Maybe the worgs were chained here. We should move faster if we're gonna maintain surprise factor. I'd rather return rested, but since we're going let's go fast and hard. Move!"

s@squ@tch

First Post
The invisible voice speaks again,"Don't think this be war dem worgs be stayin', only room fer one neck in dat chain, and the collar be too big fer one o' dem as well, gov'."

"Where to, sirs?"

OOC: Ipshivi now sporting a lower-class english accent? rly? Ya, rly. [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] is the only one who can save her and restore any sense of language to her!

Rhun

First Post
"This way," says Aeranduil. With bow ready, the elf moves quietly around the corner and down the hall.

OOC: Move Silenty (+11) to AH53. Spot +13, Listen +8.

s@squ@tch

First Post
As Aeranduil peeks around the corner, he immediately notices some movement from the end of the hall, near a long table, surrounded by stools, and two larger chairs. The walls of the hall and small room look to be dotted with hides. He sees three figures, all large back in the shadowy room.

Attachments

• Steading 33.jpg
    Steading 33.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 59

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Morika moves forward, ready to charge the giants if they show hostile intent. Her form changes again, her posture lowers and horns grow out of her head.

(move 25' forward into AE row, ready to charge if/when giants come into range, waiting as long as she can before charging)

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil pauses a moment to let his more martial-minded companions close to a range where they can easily charge the enemy, and then begins to launch arrows toward the giants.

AC 23, HP 64/64

If he can make a surprise round attack, he will use manyshot feat to fire two arrows at Giant 41: +14 attack for (1d8+10+2d6 bane) damage each.

Remove ads