S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Ganyon, sitting on his stump, looks over at Forivarra and shakes his head.

"City folk....." he can be heard whispering.

Zak Maia comes out of her tent and sits down with a handful of scones next to Ganyon.

She looks at the various folks of the party,"So, what did you manage to come out of there with? Anything good?"

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

"I don't know, maybe my goals are set too low, but it felt pretty good just to get back out of there with our lives. You should go with us next time, that way you can give us better directions about what to bring out."

drothgery

First Post
"They didn't leave a heavily enchanted rapier sized for a Khoravar in a convenient location, at any rate." Sanne added. "Or a few airship components would have been nice."

Rhun

First Post
"We didn't really find all that much on our first foray. The opposition to our presence was stronger than we initially expected it to be."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Hrrumph! If mages did their job instead of scouting ahead and casting webs we would walk through there. And you tinsy elf, you need a way out when things get close. Consider getting one of these anklets. There are more giants in there and they are either fortifying or calling for help, neither of which appeals. But we had to get out. And good thing, too, or I would miss the constelation. There are things to loot, we just couldn't afford the time."

OOC: Let's see if I can fill the role of Gimli :) Also, I'm back from vacation and will finish spell selection Sunday or Monday. Sorry for hold up.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"Anklets, eh?" says Forivarra, "I never knew that limp-wristed jewelry could get you out of a scrape!"

Graybeard

Explorer
Ipshivi

Ipshivi slipped out of her bedroll just as a couple of the others were discussing jewelry.

Stifling a yawn, she asks;

"What about jewelry and where's breakfast?"

Leif

Adventurer

"I don't know what they're saying about jewelry. Breakfast is, or was at least, over on yonder table. I did my part to make it vanish. *urp* Pardon me, lass!"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You mean you could try to take it." she beams feral smile at hte elf

OOC: got derailed by work demans (and I'm still on vacation) sorry. Will try to put spell selection tomorrow :(

Remove ads