• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God IC

scranford

Explorer
Gideon Novak - Human Mercenary

Gideon springs to his feet in a Rage (Instant Action). He is more upset that they startled him and made him spill his stew, than upset about the children.

1262055 Gideon 1 1d20+3 [19,3] = (22) Initiative Roll 2007-09-13 12:21:05

RND 1
Rage
Stand up and grab Meat Pounder (Maul standing on head beside him) (Move)
Intimidate nearest enemy (Standard)

1262035 Gideon 1 1d20+4 [9,4] = (13) Intimidate Check 2007-09-13 12:13:21

RND 2
Close w/ Attacker (Move)
Attack with Meat Pounder
1262058 Gideon 1 1d20+8 [3,8] = (11) Maul Attack 2007-09-13 12:22:10
I'm sure this misses but in case of a miracle:
1262060 Gideon 1 1d10+4 [6,4] = (10) Maul Damage 2007-09-13 12:23:31

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Scranford] Sample page from Invisible Castle:

Die roll for test
1d20-> [9] = (9)

test

[ url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1262464]test (1d20=9)[/url ] <-- copy and paste this line into your post (without the spaces I put in on the url and /url

You can link to this roll at
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1262464
[/sblock]

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ari jumps swiftly to his feet and draws his longbow while moving to get a clear shot. He then releases an arrow with a loud twang and shouts, Bloodthirsty beasts! You'll rue the day you sought to slay these innocent people!

Init 18
Attack roll 11 (likely a miss)

Ayden

First Post
Krager Rd 1

Stunned momentarily at the brutal slaying of the children, Krager's rage quickly spurs him into motion; allowing him to force his way through the panicking patrons of the tavern. Grabbing his axe, Krager watched as two more of the reptilian creatures followed their brethren into the tavern and began to spread out as the largest of the four hisses something out in their foul tongue.

~So the dragons have come to graze on the sheep...they will find that some meals fight back...~

Climbing atop of the oaken table, Krager ran down its length, sending plates and glasses to the floor in his passage, and screamed at the attackers, hoping they would focus on him instead of the other guests.

[sblock= Dice rolls] Init = 2
Attack = 5
Damage = 11[/sblock]

[sblock=location] I am going to try and move him to the end of the table towards the lizard men. I don't know if he will make it there this round, due to his movement, but with his low attack and init roll, I don't think it will matter much..:) G7 ish I think?[/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Sorry -- I forgot to put the letters on the map for coordination. (working the kinks out of this whole DM online thing) I will add later today. Once they are added to the map, please let me know where you plan on moving to each time you use a move action.

Update: Map now has row and column names, so please list your actions for your PC's.

Last edited:

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Alessin Greenbond, 12/12 hp

Alessin, about to make a snide comment about the large warrior's foot odor, chokes back his words as the children burst through the doors of the inn. "What in the hells..." With the ensuing entrance and deadly attack of the lizard men, Alessin does not hesitate. He leaps to his feet, spilling his wine glass, as a dagger appears in his hand, seemingly from nowhere. He shouts to the nearby travellers, "Get to safety! Run!" as he hurls his dagger at the closest lizardman's head.

OOC: Alessin stands from his chair, draws a dagger (Move Action) and makes a ranged attack with dagger against Lizardman #2 (Standard Action).

Initiative Roll (1d20+4=18)
Ranged Attack Roll (1d20+5=25)
Critical Confirmation Roll (1d20+5=13)
Regular Damage Roll (1d4+1=5)
Critical Damage Roll (if necessary) (1d4+1=4)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Stonefist, Male Dwarven Monk 2 (AC: 15, HP: 19/19)

Surprised but unfazed by the children rushing in the door with pleas for help tumbling from their lips like stones down the mountain, Stonefist is shocked to the core by the sudden and brutal slaying of the young humans! The reptilian creatures invading the building must be dealt with and balance restored. They had taken life without regard, and so must pay in like measure. "Foul creatures, you shall pay for your crimes this day..."

Initiative is 7.
Round 1: Stonefist moves to square F4 and throws two shuriken at Lizardman #1 (Using Flurry of Blows to throw two).
Shuriken attacks at Lizardman #1 (1d20+2=4, 1d2+3=5, 1d20+2=22, 1d2+3=5) (Possible Crit with 2nd Shuriken!)
Second shuriken Crit confirmation and damage if needed against Lizardman #1 (1d20+2=18, 1d2+3=4)

Last edited:

Remove ads