• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Saga] Star Wars: Rebels with Style OOC

Shayuri

First Post
My first thought was that Summer was a native. Daughter of some important family. She likes haunting the family holdings...large areas of bamboo forest preserved because the lord of the house likes to hunt. Because she's weird and discomforting, they don't discourage her from things that keep her from embarrassing the family. Like being out of the house a lot.

Being sensitive as she is, she tends to be aware, if sometimes only subliminally, of the awful things the Imperials that visit the estate have done...so she avoids contact with them. It also means she's not an Imperial sympathizer, despite the toadying of her parents and siblings.

My first thought was that Summer was a native. Daughter of some important family. She likes haunting the family holdings...large areas of bamboo forest preserved because the lord of the house likes to hunt. Because she's weird and discomforting, they don't discourage her from things that keep her from embarrassing the family. Like being out of the house a lot.

Being sensitive as she is, she tends to be aware, if sometimes only subliminally, of the awful things the Imperials that visit the estate have done...so she avoids contact with them. It also means she's not an Imperial sympathizer, despite the toadying of her parents and siblings.
That'll work fine.

Only things to note on that are that the family estate would be anywhere but directly north of Curamelle(the capital), as that's where the Sienar research facility is and its insanely heavily guarded and restricted.

Beyond that, the only thing that's worth bringing up in direct relation to getting you into the action is why she's in Curamelle. I'm already going through ways to get her in contact with the group, or part of it, right away. The fact that there's been a massive explosion that may/may not have taken some lives would help out with her Force Sensitivity as it would be hard enough to miss with just eyesight.

Alright...HP for the two new characters.

Tebbo: 72 (30+6+8+10+10+3+5)

Also, his damage threshold would be 19

Summer: 49 (18+6+1+2+8+8+6)

When you're done with the characters and have the feats/skills finalized...go ahead and post the stats in the character thread(link in my sig). As soon as the character is there and we've got at least the basic framework of a background(Summer has that so far), I'll get you into the IC thread.

Shayuri

First Post
Where did the explosion take place?

I'm thinking the Merillo estate is probably on the outskirts of Curamelle. If the explosion wasn't too centrally located, perhaps it can be adjacent. If it was deep in the city, or in the restricted area, then Summer could have been in the city at the time. She doesn't spend -all- her time by herself. :)

Perhaps she's doing a little shopping, or is just drawn by a vague feeling something's going to happen. Once the explosion takes place, she'd definitely want to get involved since she has medical training. She's mostly been into vetrinary science previously, but the Treat Injury skill doesn't differentiate. :)

Where did the explosion take place?

I'm thinking the Merillo estate is probably on the outskirts of Curamelle. If the explosion wasn't too centrally located, perhaps it can be adjacent. If it was deep in the city, or in the restricted area, then Summer could have been in the city at the time. She doesn't spend -all- her time by herself. :)

Perhaps she's doing a little shopping, or is just drawn by a vague feeling something's going to happen. Once the explosion takes place, she'd definitely want to get involved since she has medical training. She's mostly been into vetrinary science previously, but the Treat Injury skill doesn't differentiate. :)
[sblock]It was deep in the city on the upper levels where all the rich and Imperials are. So we definitely want Summer in the city. If this works for you, I've thought of a way to basically get you in on the action pretty much immediately:

Currently, one of the PCs and an NPC are trapped in a hangar overrun by Imperials. My thought is that said hangar could be the property of her family, and she could have been there as the Imperials moved in, meaning she's basically stuck in there with them.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
[sblock=For Gm]That could work! I was even considering buying a landspeeder for her, since she has like...14000 credits left over after I bought more equipment than she'd ever need...a great deal of which is at a semipermenant campsite out in the wilderness of the estate that she's set up so she can be out for extended periods.

She can park it in the hangar...perhaps just returning from a sojourn when it all happens, hence her having her gear and weapons and stuff with her...which I'm sure won't be handy. ;) [/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Alright...HP for the two new characters.

Tebbo: 72 (30+6+8+10+10+3+5)

Also, his damage threshold would be 19

Summer: 49 (18+6+1+2+8+8+6)

When you're done with the characters and have the feats/skills finalized...go ahead and post the stats in the character thread(link in my sig). As soon as the character is there and we've got at least the basic framework of a background(Summer has that so far), I'll get you into the IC thread.

Updated character, added equipment, & added background.

G

Guest 11456

When you're done with the characters and have the feats/skills finalized...go ahead and post the stats in the character thread(link in my sig). As soon as the character is there and we've got at least the basic framework of a background, I'll get you into the IC thread.

Tebbo is in the character thread, now.

Both of the characters look good.

I've been slow this week moreso than usual thanks to being somewhat sick, but tonight I'll give both characters a good look over and get you both into the game right away. Which means IC posts tonight, too...likely fairly late, though.

Also, for Tebbo, I'll have some extra little information for him due to his connection to a local Rebel cell.

Remove ads