• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Saga] Star Wars: Rebels with Style OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I'm looking forward to meeting Summer in the hangar... Deurr isn't, he'll propably cry in despair for having to put up with another human... But I am :D

drothgery

First Post
Both of the characters look good.

I've been slow this week more so than usual thanks to being somewhat sick, but tonight I'll give both characters a good look over and get you both into the game right away. Which means IC posts tonight, too...likely fairly late, though.

Well, get well soon and all that. Istara can't save the galaxy by herself :).

I'm looking forward to meeting Summer in the hangar... Deurr isn't, he'll propably cry in despair for having to put up with another human... But I am :D

Hah, it should be fun. Though it seems almost too easy to torture poor Deurr. Gotta find new ways other than "look, other aliens!" somehow. Hm...maybe taking away all his explosives...

Creamsteak said:
Is this a 'still recruiting' game at this point?

Its kind of a 'haven't edited the title in a week but wouldn't be ENTIRELY averse to one more if someone was interested and had a good concept' at this point...though I will go edit out that recruiting part of the main thread title now that I think about it.

drothgery said:
Well, get well soon and all that. Istara can't save the galaxy by herself

Thanks. :) And Istara can save the galaxy by herself just fine. It'll just...take a long time. A very, very long time.

drothgery

First Post
Thanks. :) And Istara can save the galaxy by herself just fine. It'll just...take a long time. A very, very long time.

Heh.

[sblock=infinities]
I'm getting too old for this. Grand Admiral Istara Kandorian Serrano thought. But we just might be able to finish off the Imperial Fleet for good here.

Fifty years of two steps forward and one step back for the Rebellion had left her where she was. Was it twenty years ago that Ackbar had been killed, leaving her in sole command of the Alliance fleet? Thirty since the Anaxsi Rebellion had began a chain that ended with half the core worlds defecting to the Alliance? Forty since her youngest child was born? Her husband Waric, dead shortly after after that in attack that was aimed at her? Fifteen since her oldest died, an admiral in his own right? Ten since her granddaughter received her commission? Twenty-five since her flagship had left Kandorian Heavy Industries' then-new shipyards and finally gave the Rebellion capital ships designed from the start for war? Five since the death of what she desperately hoped was the last Dark Lord of the Sith to seize the reigns of power in the Empire?

And for all that, the war in many ways seemed to have been over three decades of her and Thrawn grappling across thousands of kilometers of space, neither able to decisively beat each other, while the Alliance slowly won on other fronts. This wasn't the first time she'd believed going into a battle that she was poised for a victory that would finally break the Empire. This time, though, Thrawn wouldn't get away. There was nowhere for him to retreat to. And she had more ships, better ships, and better crews on those ships -- both in terms of experience and training. If she couldn't win here, she ought to resign, but the Empire had pulled surprised out of nowhere before.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

After a look over the stats...they look good to my eye.

So I'll get an IC post up to bring in our two new players in just a bit...

Beyond that, here's a bit of extra info for Tebbo.

Tebbo:[sblock]This is all knowledge that would have come from the local Rebel cell.

While most of the cell in Curamelle was definitely gone, or at least scattered, there was a contact with a group of starfighters just a few days prior. Apparently they were shot down and at least some of the local Alliance members had been sent to outside the city to find them, as at least one of them sent a quick transmission after the starfighter had been shot down.

Also, beyond Tebbo's group, there was a lot of tension within the local cell in the last few weeks. Most of it came from a desire of one of the members, a young Kel Dor who's name you couldn't remember, to take direct action against the Empire on the planet more than was currently being done. Generally, the others saw his ideas as a risk to exposing everyone and was not as important as simply building a strong base of people across the city. The day before the Black Rancors were ambushed, the entire Alliance cell nearly fell apart, with the Kel Dor and at least ten others going with him and the few remaining members lost as to what to do.

It was at that point that the Rancors were sent to track down the stray members of the cell, if only to make sure they didn't fall into Imperial hands and reveal the rest of the cell.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hah, it should be fun. Though it seems almost too easy to torture poor Deurr. Gotta find new ways other than "look, other aliens!" somehow. Hm...maybe taking away all his explosives...

[Darth Vader]NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!![/Darth Vader] ;)

On another issue. Added a poor picture of Deurr to the character thread.

Shayuri

First Post
Mr GM sir, does this security station Summer's at provide any controls, or is it just a monitoring station? Can she try to override the lockdown on the elevator?

possum

First Post
Yikes, sorry for being so silent in the past week, but my old computer died on me and it took me a short while to get a new one.

Remove ads