Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Zustiur

Explorer
****! What a totally awful update for me to catch up on! I've been reading through from page 90 in the previous thread to catch up. And this is where the updates finish?!?!
MAN that sucks.

But must have sucked more for you. I'd say Aravis in my favourite character, but that would be ignoring the fact that they're all my favourite characters.
Please tell me there's a resurrection coming?

scrubkai

Explorer
Please tell me there's a resurrection coming?

Wait my 3.5 knowlege is getting a little rusty but:
If Aravis is a god, doesn't that make him an outsider and unable to be resurected?

It would be nice if I was wrong, but I've been assuming that we had just heard the end of our favorate mage...

Everett

First Post
...we'd previously been informed that a True Res. was coming, long before we knew who it was for.

And whatever update you catch up on is a suck place to finish: do you have any idea how long some of us have been reading this campaign?

Caliber

Explorer
Thank you, you are absolutely correct , I don't know what came over me.

Does anyone remember (off the top of their heads) When Aravis became 'the God of Cats'. I usually better at retaining these tidbits, but this one is eluding me.

Thank you

I don't think he "became" a god of cats at any point. Cats were just always weird about him, and when Pewter asked they said he was a god. The party has been wondering about that for a while, I think.

'Course, I could be absolutely wrong as well. I'm generally pretty bad retaining those kinds of tidbits. :p

Everett

First Post
I don't think he "became" a god of cats at any point. Cats were just always weird about him, and when Pewter asked they said he was a god. The party has been wondering about that for a while, I think.

'Course, I could be absolutely wrong as well. I'm generally pretty bad retaining those kinds of tidbits. :p

Correct - he didn't become a god, the party discovered (in a commune) that he is divine in a small way. We don't know any more about that as of yet.

Why cats thought that Aravis was "like a cat" was one of a number of unanswered questions the company has had on their plate for hundreds of runs.

Zustiur

Explorer
And whatever update you catch up on is a suck place to finish: do you have any idea how long some of us have been reading this campaign?
I've been following since about run 30, I just took a long hiatus because I thought Sagiro had stopped writing.
What I mean by sucky place to finish, is that had I stopped one update earlier, there was no cliffhanger/character death. Just 'mundane' downtime events.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We first knew that something was really weird about Aravis when we visited the Court of Cats in Djaw, which is where we met One Certain Step. We've also had other hints, such as being threatened by those damn rats.

Revelations about Aravis's catlike-nature will certainly be coming.

Remove ads