Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

The Axe

First Post
...and there's one more ability he gets that also costs him 4 pts. of WIS, but I'll keep the details a secret until he uses it...

And speaking of secrets: I expect that my many savvy readers will want to take guesses at what's in Dranko's head. I humbly implore you: please don't!. It's entirely possible that one of you will guess right, and on the off chance that Dranko/Piratecat doesn't figure it out himself, I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Great googily-moogily! As the story lags the game by some time, I guess that means it hasn't yet come up in the game yet. That's some planning ahead...

Sandain

Explorer
Sorry to be off topic - is it a coincidence that there is a popular XCOM UFO story hour, and now the people who made the Bioshock games are redoing it as an FPS? and who do we know that is the lead developer for the Bioshock games I wonder?

These posts don't convey just how creepy Dranko was when he dropped into "tentacle voice". In campaign full of memorable moments this was one of the creepiest moments for me! I still shudder both in and out of character whenever he uses a tentacle power!

Kaodi

Hero
And here I though Sagiro was the big voice actor type in the bunch, hehehe...

Anyway, there should be a plus side to not being famous: think of all the things you could get away with because you are not being noticed anymore, hehehe...

Down side: when your mountain lion eats Edghar, it is Edghar whose name goes down in history, hehehe...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Down side: when your mountain lion eats Edghar, it is Edghar whose name goes down in history, hehehe...
Did you know that I can give negative xp? Just so you know. Just saying.

Ahem.

I'm really pleased that Sagiro perfectly captured my scansion back in post 398. 20 years of Call of Cthulhu has given me a passable "insane" voice; it's cool that I was able to channel how freaked out I really was at that point.

Heh. This is where I wish we were posting sound files.

Kaodi

Hero
Did you know that I can give negative xp? Just so you know. Just saying.

:eek:

( :D )

Ahem.

I'm really pleased that Sagiro perfectly captured my scansion back in post 398. 20 years of Call of Cthulhu has given me a passable "insane" voice; it's cool that I was able to channel how freaked out I really was at that point.

Heh. This is where I wish we were posting sound files.

Actually, now I feel like I am misremembering who did that one voiceover that was posted on these boards many years ago. I was probably thinking it was Sagiro because I was thinking of his notable clone and ape voices, but I think it was an undead, and that would be your campaign's department...

Remove ads