• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

carborundum

Adventurer
Genius! Just imagining him placing a furry friend on the head of an incredibly powerful lich had me giggling like I was touched by the Far Realm myself :)
Thanks for another awesome update!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It's true. My apologies. Though I think that was actually Ernie's silence spell? Now there's a great hero. :)
*sob*

But desperate times, desperate measures. It was the last thing I could think of. I was as astonished (and pleased) as anyone else that it actually worked.

I think the first real tide-turner in this fight was Kibi's earthquake. That's what let us concentrate on the real threats.

There has to be a way to work in that old saw: For want of a nail, the battle was lost. Maybe something like, For a point of SAN, the battle was not lost.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Best Villain Ever PLUS Best Villain Death Ever!

Wonderful stuff, and a great reminder to keep your character sheet up to date. You never know what's going to come in useful.

Remove ads