Sanctuary #2:End of Nights (2)/Season 3/2009

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
End of Nights (2)

Tesla and Henry attempt to create a weapon to help stop the attacks by the Cabal on the many Sanctuaries around the world.

DonTadow

First Post
Now I got it, Sanctuary this year is playing out like a poorman's torchwood. I didn't like the cabal storyline late last year and I still don't like it. this episode was very predictable and forced.

Wycen

Explorer
Seeing the medusa was cool. Using the elemental was cool.

But the whole super soldier monsters and Ashley's fake insensity just aren't doing it for me.

DonTadow

First Post
Seeing the medusa was cool. Using the elemental was cool.

But the whole super soldier monsters and Ashley's fake insensity just aren't doing it for me.

I really hoped last year that they were "getting rid" of ashley, because she was a poor actress. Putting her in the thick of the plot with a role that does not speak (which requires a tad bit of acting talent) is weighing things down.

The parts with the medusa and the elemental made me hate this story line more. I want to see more abnormals. I want to explore these different things out there. That seemed cool.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I really hoped last year that they were "getting rid" of ashley, because she was a poor actress. Putting her in the thick of the plot with a role that does not speak (which requires a tad bit of acting talent) is weighing things down.

The parts with the medusa and the elemental made me hate this story line more. I want to see more abnormals. I want to explore these different things out there. That seemed cool.

That seemed to be the original intent of the show when it was a web series. I guess when Sci-Fi picked it up they forced his whole Cabal story on them.

Remove ads