Saturday AM: L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. and the Evilympic Games- ICONS- FULL ACCEPTING ALTS

L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. (League of Villianous Evildoers Maniacly United for Frightning Investments in Naughtiness) is holding their annual Tri-State area chapter meetup and you are attending. Hopefully this year you are able to catch the attention of the Evilympic Games committee, so that in 2012 the Tri-State area (especially Danville) can host the two week long Evil games. But you and your fellow Evildoers have to plan something big. (And no... writing your name on the moon is not that thing...Chairface Chipndale in The City has already done that.) But what?

Will you finally have a plan that succeeds? Play to find out!

Characters will be rolled at the table. This is a kid friendly game. Kids of all ages are welcome.

1. Bella/Queenie
2. Samantha the Red
3. Talltree
4. Feneris
5. Elyssa
6. DarkTouch

Alternate 1:
Alternate 2:
Alternate 3:

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Bella's never played a game before. Do you think it's too advanced for her if I help her play? I don't even know if she would sit through 4 hours but she might!

Bella's never played a game before. Do you think it's too advanced for her if I help her play? I don't even know if she would sit through 4 hours but she might!

I don't think so. You and I can even sit down with her and make her character in advance of the game (as we are going to be in the same house). If she can't make it through, it is fine, I can definitely plan for that. The brilliant thing about ICONS is (and I don't know if it was planned) it appears to be a great starter game for kids.

Bella is 6 now right? Other than some addition and subtraction, I don't really see any problem.

**Due to two kid friendly games being run at the same time, I am moving this to Saturday AM**

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I don't think so. You and I can even sit down with her and make her character in advance of the game (as we are going to be in the same house). If she can't make it through, it is fine, I can definitely plan for that. The brilliant thing about ICONS is (and I don't know if it was planned) it appears to be a great starter game for kids.

Bella is 6 now right? Other than some addition and subtraction, I don't really see any problem.

**Due to two kid friendly games being run at the same time, I am moving this to Saturday AM**

Yup, Bella is 6. She's also super smart and can do easy addition and subtraction. Of course, I would play with her and help her along so she wouldn't hold anyone up.

When I asked her she squeeedddd and jumped up and down and said yes. Then I think she was confused about playing an evildoer, lol. Finally I got a 10 minute long story about Candace and her swing. So that's that, lol.

DarkTouch

First Post
This sounds like tons of fun. I'm not familiar with LOVEMUFFIN as my little boy hasn't gotten there yet, hope that won't be a problem.

Please sign me up? I'll go to the Alt list of course if there are other kids who want to play.

Remove ads