Saturday AM: Misspent Youth - FULL, Accepting Alts

dikaiosunh

First Post
Remember back when you believed that you and your friends could change the world? Remember back when you first discovered that music that no one at your school understood and made your parents cringe? Remember when nothing was more important than that conversation you had under the stars, with all your cyberware turned off and blinking its standby lights quietly in the night?

It was all true. The fascists and the corporations and the politicians and the thugs rule the world an hour from now. But it's OK - you've got your friends.

MISSPENT YOUTH is a collaborative game of fighting against oppressive authority in a near-future, cyberpunk world. We will create a world of harsh hierarchy and authority together - and then kick it in the teeth.

For more info on the game, check out: Misspent Youth > Learn

SLOT1: Jasmine
SLOT2: nmarshall23
SLOT3: Adam
SLOT4: HandofMystra
SLOT5: PogueMahone
SLOT6: Licious78

ALT1: madwabbit
ALT2:
ALT3:

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
So, would this like be totally inappropriate for real youth (aka, a 14-year old)?

Says my daughter: "That sounds totally stellar!"

dikaiosunh

First Post
Psion, the game would not necessarily be inappropriate for a 14 year old. Actually, setting the game's "rating" is an explicit part of the collaborative setting-building process. With a 14 yo in the group, we could certainly agree to keep things at a PG-13 level.

Frankly, most of the times I've run the game, the players have been all, "NC-17!!" but generally only made use of the rating to drop f-bombs with abandon.

madwabbit

First Post
I would very much like a spot in this game, please. Please consider me an Alternate if others book into it ahead of me, or really want a space in it (since I've played multiple times before).

-- Tom C.

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Let's go ahead and move me to an alternate slot, assuming you're doing alternates, so we can free up the spot for anyone else who can definitely play (since opening session admin stuff and kid-watching duty may keep me busy).

Remove ads