Savage Worlds

kronovan

Adventurer
So their forums close down tomorrow (New Years Eve). Any fans here to pick up the slack?
I hadn't heard about www.pegforum.com shutting down until a week ago - very disappointing!
At times there's discussions about non FG specific topics at the Savage Worlds ruleset forum @ fantasygrounds.com. There's also the
the Piazza website. The unoffical discord is also quite active, although I personally don't find discord text channels very effective for such topic discussions.

Skytheen

Explorer
I hadn't heard about www.pegforum.com shutting down until a week ago - very disappointing!
At times there's discussions about non FG specific topics at the Savage Worlds ruleset forum @ fantasygrounds.com. There's also the
the Piazza website. The unoffical discord is also quite active, although I personally don't find discord text channels very effective for such topic discussions.
I hadn't heard either! Why did they shut down?

ValhallaGH

Explorer

They posted an announcement on their forums back in November. The announcement did not include reasoning for the decision, merely the fact and schedule of the decision.

Can confirm there is an active Discord. There's also a very active FB group if that’s your thing. There’s a large SWADE with Swagger thread over at rpg.net and the aid-Reddit as well b

MGibster

Legend
I stopped frequenting their boards a few years back when they switched over to a new software. There are a few Savage Worlds fans here an EnWorld, and I'm one of them. It's pretty much may to go game.

Remove ads