• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Saved!) Spirit of the Century: Legend of the Forbidden City

nephlm

First Post
I've never played before SotC, but have read the rules a couple of times. I'd love the opportunity to play.

If you get enough people for a go, sign me up. Actually, I've never heard of gameday before, just happened to see the post of Fred Hicks blog and so here I am signing up.

My time between now and then is kind of tight, but let me know if there is something I should do to prep.

--nephlm

madwabbit

First Post
nephlm said:
I've never played before SotC, but have read the rules a couple of times. I'd love the opportunity to play.

If you get enough people for a go, sign me up. Actually, I've never heard of gameday before, just happened to see the post of Fred Hicks blog and so here I am signing up.

My time between now and then is kind of tight, but let me know if there is something I should do to prep.

--nephlm
Awesome -- that's 2.5 (you, Supplanter, and me -- I'm the half because I'm probably going to be busy letting people in/out of the building for the first hour)

There's also a Truth & Justice game in the afternoon that has open slots! :)

Goken100

First Post
Hi there. I'm on the fence about attending D&D Gameday. If I play in this game, will that be enough? I'm fine with an existing character or with just thinking fast.

So if I know there's be some SotC, I'll definitely attend. Any news?

madwabbit

First Post
Goken100 said:
Hi there. I'm on the fence about attending D&D Gameday. If I play in this game, will that be enough? I'm fine with an existing character or with just thinking fast.

So if I know there's be some SotC, I'll definitely attend. Any news?
If you show, you put us at 3.5 -- that might be critical mass. :)

There is also an afternoon Truth & Justice game, if you're looking for a continuation of indie-game action. :)

Psion

Adventurer
madwabbit said:
If you show, you put us at 3.5 -- that might be critical mass. :)

Heh. Critical mass. That's a term I often use, and yes, 3 is usually my magic number.

I'll jot you down, Goken100.

Supplanter

First Post
Psion said:
Heh. Critical mass. That's a term I often use, and yes, 3 is usually my magic number.

I'll jot you down, Goken100.

Three PCs and a GM is my favorite group size, for everything except Amber. I'm pretty happy with two-pc groups too, but can handle four okay for things like superhero games.

Best,

Jim

Psion

Adventurer
Gotcha.

However, folks, at this point I forsee the need to actually do chargen on site. I only got 3 done. If anyone has a book, please bring it. Or, if you already have a character idea brewing. Or, drop by the RPGnet 28 character thread and nab an idea...

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=302729

If needed, we can resort to some quick methods.

Remove ads