D&D 5E SCAG is about $18 on Amazon, if you use the special 30% code, but only until Dec 1st, 2015.

darjr

I crit!
SCAG is only about $18 right now on Amazon, if you use the special 30% code word, but only until Dec 1st.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=HBN15_B...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2300269482&pf_rd_i=283155

http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Coast-A...r=1-1&keywords=sword+coast+adventurer's+guide

The discount word is "HOLIDAY30" during checkout.

I know this was posted in the 2015 sales thread, but it's about to expire and SCAG's regular discount price is about as low as I've seen it. The above code drops it below $20.

And with Prime it's free shipping. And considering it's a tie in with the video game and it's getting mixed reviews my guess is that it won't get a reprint.

Until December 1, 2015 at 02:59am EST.

Last edited:

JeffB

Legend
This would have been a very reasonable price for the book, IMO. I have PRIME as well.

I would have bought it if The Trolls had not wrecked my gaming budget with the big sale they do every year.

darjr

I crit!
I'm really really sorry to bring the bad news, but it only applies to a single book, with at most a $10 discount -Scag has $13 discount-. Could have been nice.

I think you've missed the point. It's 25% off of the already present discount. Just like the 30% deal mentioned previously. Its an extra 25% off. It might not make it $18 like the original post but it's still a good deal.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I think you've missed the point. It's 25% off of the already present discount. Just like the 30% deal mentioned previously. Its an extra 25% off. It might not make it $18 like the original post but it's still a good deal.

Yes, it is discount over discount. The catch is, that only books with less than a $10 discount qualify for the coupon for 25% -and this second one is capped at $10. SCAG has a $13 discount, and thus is not available for the coupon.

CapnZapp

Legend
Yes, it is discount over discount. The catch is, that only books with less than a $10 discount qualify for the coupon for 25% -and this second one is capped at $10. SCAG has a $13 discount, and thus is not available for the coupon.
So... the maximum discount is $20?

And that's only for items costing $40 or more, before the coupon (and $50 before any initial discount)?

Remove ads