• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War Journal/Wiki

tomlib

Explorer
March 03, 2009 Episode

To anyone still interested,

We completed another session last night as we battled Modra in the dark foundry.

Highlights include a narrow passage forcing the busty LaShanna and Taysa to do a bit of squeezing, Stully attemping a complex negotiation with Modra, and finally the seemingly invincible Gravel taking a short bath in lava and living to tell the story!

scalesofwar » home

Please enjoy!

tomlib

Explorer
March 24, 2009 Session

We have been playing pretty regularly on Tuesday nights and mostly finished up Chapter III last night. I posted the synopsis just now in case anyone is still interested.

scalesofwar » home

Gravel runs away, an escape too easy to be true, spectral panthers, and more!

Tom

tomlib

Explorer
May 29 - Session

I thought I'd update on our progress. We took some time off and we are slowing down a bit but the game soldiers on.

I posted the latest update just now. We are nearing the end of the Lost Mines of Karak and I'm utterly confused as to the plot of the Adventure Path! But, the individual modules are great fun and we are all having a blast!

All the favorites are still alive and we haven't had a party member go down in a few sessions. I hope everyone, anyone :D, is enjoying our adventures!

scalesofwar - home

tomlib

Explorer
July 21st Session

I know a few people are still following the adventures of LaShanna, Goku, Gravel, Taysa and your faithful narrator Stultafor "Stully" Milbegrew but I thought I'd post again in case people were following sporadically or had forgotten.

We continue to soldier on and are now at the entrance to Castle Greystone in Den of the Destroyer. The entire group is still alive although we had most of the party bloodied or down in the last two encounters.

Gravel and Taysa continue their odd romance, Stully cooks up a storm, Goku's romantic attempts fall flat, and LaShanna puts up with it all.

scalesofwar - home

Enjoy.

Tom

tomlib

Explorer
Sep 29 Session

scalesofwar - home

I just updated the Wiki for those who might still be intersted in our travels through the Scales of War Adventure Path. We are currently fairly well into the The Temple Between.

We play every other tuesday although we will have another session this coming Tuesday because of the five Tuesday month of September. All the main characters are still alive although a GM with less compassion would have killed pretty boy Goku and Raven Queen Knight Sir Gravel for their actions in the last game.

I hope you enjoy!

Happy Gaming,

Tom

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads