Scales of War - Rescue at Rivenroar Battle Maps

catsclaw227

First Post
I will start to make PDF's in A4 format as well. It might take me a bit of time to re-do everything I currently have in the A4 format. I'm really sorry. I had no idea you could not get 8.5x11 letter paper. Give me some time and I will see what I can do for you with these older maps.
These are totally awesome!

Can you also offer these maps as huge sized jpg files (1in)? I would love to be able to photoshop out some sections, maybe to make adjustments for my specific campaign.

Maybe for Adventure's 02 and 03 as well? [begging puullleeeeeeeezzzze?)

kutulu

First Post
As I mentioned over on the WotC forums, I have the first two adventure maps in full-size PNG files, one per level, and I actually managed to find the two Rivenroar ones. Unfortunately they are way over the size limit for image attachments, so I'll have to find somewhere to host them. (Combined the two maps are almost 20MB, which is more than I can fit on my ISP home page space.) If/when I do I'll link to them from here.

--K

edit:

I just noticed that the size limit for .jpg files is almost 10MB (but not .jpeg files, oddly enough); converted to jpeg the files are just under 5MB each so here they are. The quality isn't quite as good w/ the lossy compression but its not that noticable.

Attachments

• Rivenroar_First_Floor.jpg
    Rivenroar_First_Floor.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,448
  • Rivenroar_Second_Floor.jpg
    Rivenroar_Second_Floor.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,519
Last edited:

djray1974

First Post
As I mentioned over on the WotC forums, I have the first two adventure maps in full-size PNG files, one per level, and I actually managed to find the two Rivenroar ones. Unfortunately they are way over the size limit for image attachments, so I'll have to find somewhere to host them. (Combined the two maps are almost 20MB, which is more than I can fit on my ISP home page space.) If/when I do I'll link to them from here.

--K

edit:

I just noticed that the size limit for .jpg files is almost 10MB (but not .jpeg files, oddly enough); converted to jpeg the files are just under 5MB each so here they are. The quality isn't quite as good w/ the lossy compression but its not that noticable.

Tried importing these into maptool but cannot get the grid to line up properly. I get a drift effect. Any suggestions from anyone?

Webmetz

First Post
At 25% size.
There is a 15 pixel horizontal overlap. Trim the right/left side of each image by 15px.
There is also a 17 pixel vertical overlap. Trim the bottom/top side of all images by 17px.

At 100% size
Horizontal Overlap: 153px
Vertical Overlap: 199px

Ta da. There we go, this allows you to correctly overlap the images from the PDF.

Remove ads