• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SCAP - Scarred Soul Trait

One of my characters randomly selected the Scarred Soul trait. He already had a great background and this trait fit perfectly. Has anyone else encountered a situation where a character had this trait? How did you fit their connection to the Cagewrights into the plot without revealing too much too soon?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Half,

Honestly I never had a chance to have the PCs select those feats, but then again they were more interested in "build a great PC" than background. Go figure.

Wish I could be more helpful but hey if it works for you, go for it!

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I'm running a game with a scout who has that very trait. It hasn't come up yet. We're only in chapter 2 and he hasn't been in the vicinity of a see invisible yet. I plan on just having Orbius take an unusual interest in him during the Flood Festival.

Whimsical

Explorer
I will say this: some of those traits in Shackled City do a little more than what they say they do. All have a thematic connection to the setting and adventure.

Remove ads