• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Scarred lands] Paging Midnight! Obscure SL Help Needed

Twowolves

Explorer
She is physically "merged with Scarn", but the location of her corporeal body is the Grove of the Mother in the Ganjus forrest. It is stated as much so in the final "big fight" of the Serpent Amphora trilogy of modules, the Serpent Citidel. IIRC, her very hand rises up to crush the Amphora in a giant stone fist at the end of that adventure.

The "Heart of Denev" is an artifact, and it's current location is in West Ontenezu. I'm away from my books, but as I recall, it may or may not have anything to do with where Denev is actually merged with the land. I do know, however, that it tends to make everyone in the area around it become Neutral in alignment.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Two,

I figured her heart and her body (well they are seperate I know) still existed in the same place. But you're right. In any case next time folks, like I said, my name is Bl'ayne Nightfall, not Mystra Midnight. :p :)

freebfrost

Explorer
Nightfall said:
In any case next time folks, like I said, my name is Bl'ayne Nightfall, not Mystra Midnight. :p :)
Can't we just split the difference between nightfall and midnight?

Maybe call you... I dunno.... Moonrise or something?

:p

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
:p NO! I'm not a god nor do wish to have anything to with Forgotten Realms. :p

I don't mind showcasing my Scarred Lands-fu, but I do like to have my handle/NPC used correctly.

*is an actual NPC thank you*

Remove ads