• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scepter Tower of Spellgard

PatheticWretch

First Post
I was planning to run this adventure for my gaming group, but had heard that it was the ONLY Forgotten Realms adventure that is going to be published.

Is that true? Or is it just the first of many adventures there?

Traken

First Post
It's the only currently planned adventure. They might make more at some point. Who knows?

There might be some 3PP that starts putting out Setting-specific adventures.

Traken said:
It's the only currently planned adventure. They might make more at some point. Who knows?

There might be some 3PP that starts putting out Setting-specific adventures.
I'm no expert, but won't it likely be a cold day in Hell before WotC lets anybody else publish Forgotten Realms products?

Anyway, as I understand it, the FRCG is supposed to include a short 1st-level Forgotten Realms adventure; let's hope it leads into the 2nd-level Scepter Tower adventure!

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
I thought there was another FR Adventure in November? Maybe not. There will also be over 100 adventures a year published for Living Forgotten Realms by the RPGA. The newest Living campaign is going to have a much closer relationship with R&D and the FR brand than previous campaigns. And the best part is they are free!.

Jack Colby

First Post
Yes, it's the only adventure. I'm sure there will be more online though, and let's not forget you can use any adventure in any world. Don't limit your thinking so much.

Jhaelen

First Post
PatheticWretch said:
Is that true? Or is it just the first of many adventures there?
It's the only one planned right now. They MAY release more if the first one sells very well.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll get plenty from DDI and Living FR (or whatever it's called).

Remove ads