• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

School Functions

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Here's an idea: Use some common sense when planning your event. That's about all it'd take. Honest.

It wasn't my event. It was your event. You use some common sense. It's harder than just complaining on a message board while hiding behind an alias, but it's also more likely to produce worthwhile results.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
It wasn't my event. It was your event. You use some common sense. It's harder than just complaining on a message board while hiding behind an alias, but it's also more likely to produce worthwhile results.

No, it wasn't my event. You're the one claiming you put them on and you also demanded I give advice rather than just vent - which is a pretty unreasonable demand for you to make. Now that I've satisfied your demand you've decided to come at me again.

Anyhoo, I don't care if you don't like it, these things really would be improved dramatically if only the people responsible for putting them on used even a tiny bit of common sense. As a matter of fact, I even basically explained some of it in my rant. Things like moving the slideshow to during mealtime and beginning the ceremony even if people had food on their plates. Stuff, well, commonly done in events of this type when handled by people other than these.

You're emotionally invested - I get it. I also don't care. You asked me for something and I gave it to you. If you don't like it, too bad.

Remove ads