Sci Trek: Star Trek Predictions

I still don't really understand what this thread is about. Is there like a bullet point elevator summary or something? All I'm seeing is studio-legal-merger word salad. What does it actually say? Anything interesting?

Basically because of the merger, Paramount will create Star Trek Studios (like Marvel Studios and DC Studios), for Star Trek, making sure all the rights are consolidated in it. But it's not clear of Paramount will keep Star Trek Studios or sell it yet, Paramount hasn't decided.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Basically because of the merger, Paramount will create Star Trek Studios (like Marvel Studios and DC Studios), for Star Trek, making sure all the rights are consolidated in it. But it's not clear of Paramount will keep Star Trek Studios or sell it yet, Paramount hasn't decided.
That sounds cool, but where does this information come from? (I'm not talking the video you posted, I mean, where did THEY get their information?)

That sounds cool, but where does this information come from? (I'm not talking the video you posted, I mean, where did THEY get their information?)

Sci Trek does not provide their sources unless they are official sources, so that their source does not get fired or sued, but Sci Trek knew about the WB Paramount Merger talks long before anyone else did, although at the time he was more skeptical of what he was being told (now he is in contact with his sources source which is why he has more details now).

Remove ads