Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Lou

Explorer
Ali--last move of previous round?

OOC: Does the orc at L16 know that he's been marked by Ali? It looks to me that Ali marked the orc who pushed past to get to Manous.

Ali, frustrated at his inability to aid his friends last round, steps forward and tries again to lure an orc to him. Swirling his sword above his head and reaching out with a lasso of lightning, he pulls the orc into the middle of the swashbucklers with lightning damage to boot!

OOC: Move to K14 and At-Will Lightning Lure (range 3) +8 v. FORT 1d6+6 crit +1d8 pull target to nearest square to Ali L14
OOC:

EDIT: Mark orc at L14

[sblock=stat block]
+2 to damage until end of this turn.

Alejandro Arroyo Shielding Swordmage 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:23, Fort:16, Ref:19, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP: 47/47 (+5 temp hp), Bloodied: 23, Surge Value: 11 with 10/10 remaining (currently with 5 temp hp)
Initiative +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Swordmage Abilites: Swordbond (summon bonded magic sword up to 1 mile), Aegis of Shielding (AW-minor cb2 MARK, atk on others if hit, reduce damage by 7 as imm int); (Improved) Swordmage Warding (+2 AC if holding sword, +4 if off hand empty)
Powers:
At-Will: Luring Strike (W) +11 v AC 1d8+1 crit +1d6, Lightning Lure (I) r3 +8 v Fort 1d6+6 crit +1d8, Sword Burst (I) cb1 all +8 v Ref 1d6+6 crit +1d8 Basic Melee LS +11 v AC 1d8+8 crit +1d6, Heavy Thrown LS +8 v AC 1d8+3 crit +1d6, Basic Ranged Crossbow +6 v AC 1d8+2
Encounter: Sword of Sigils (W) std, cb1, enemies in burst, +11 v AC hit: 1d8+6 crit +1d6, target is marked UEYNT, 5 damage if atk not incl you; Aegis of Shielding-marked target hits creature in 10 not incl you, Immed int, reduce one damage by 2. Dimensional Vortex (I) imm int when enemy hit ally with melee atk, r10 +8 v Will 1d8+6, teleport target 5 squares, target atks a creature of my choice if available, when used w aegis of shielding mark, atk adds 2 to dam
Daily: Vanishing Blade (W) std, one, +11 v AC, 2d8+6 crit +1d6 MISS: half damage; effect: teleport 5 and invisible EOYNT; for rest of encounter, on basic melee hit, teleport 3 as free action
Utility: Dimensional Warp (Encounter) minor, cb3 (you and ally or two allies change places)

Str. 14, Dex. 14, Con. 14, Int. 20, Wis. 10, Cha. 8
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paldin 4

[sblock=FYI Scotley]
Manous's attack this round, which I mistakenly rolled last round, will be with his At-Will Enfeebling Strike, doing the 1[W] damage previously stated in post #156. And the orc that he strikes will be -2 to attack until the End of the Following Turn, if it was already marked, and I think that it was. (Oh, and you were correct that I failed to mention an attack power to be used in my last post.)

To make it easier on you, I'll recopy the crunch for that attack, copied from post 156:
"Manous attacks the orc in L16, using his Bless Weapon power (minor action) followed-up with his Enfeebling Strike at-will power (Att 1d20+11, damage 1d10+5 + 1d6, crits on 18-20 against creatures vulnerable to radiant damage).

OOC: Wow, that was a crit, but I ROLLED max damage with the weapon anyway. With the maxed crit radiant damage that's 21 hp damage total."

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Nice touch to add the damage that we've done to each monster! :)

OOC: Yes, note the ones in red are bloodied. Trying to make it easier to know what's going on. Note that AC's are 15 for all but the Eye who is 17, other defenses are about the same.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Does the orc at L16 know that he's been marked by Ali? It looks to me that Ali marked the orc who pushed past to get to Manous.

OOC: I thought he marked one of the ones on the left (now dead). The one between Manous and Colin came from over to the right. Anyway, a foe knows it has been marked, at least when the DM does. :lol:

Lou

Explorer
OOC: I thought he marked one of the ones on the left (now dead). The one between Manous and Colin came from over to the right. Anyway, a foe knows it has been marked, at least when the DM does. :lol:

OOC: I lost track exactly which orc got marked when it moved round before last. Ali deliberately marked a distant orc instead of a local one to force movement and try to create opportunity attacks by his friends. See the marking discussion in the OOC thread.

Rhun

First Post
Lucien continues to attack the nearest of the orcs, rapier and shortsword working in perfect harmony.

Dual Strike, Lifedrinker Rapier +1: +11 (1d8+7), Rhythm Blade Shortsword +1: +12 (1d6+7)

[sblock=Dual Strike]- Standard Action
- Req: Must be wielding two weapons
- Hit: 1[W] damage
- Effect: Make a secondary attack
--- Secondary Target: One creature other than primary target
--- Secondary Attack: Strength vrs. AC (off-hand weapon)
--- Hit: 1[W] damage[/sblock]

Remove ads