Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Excellent question!

OOC: It was supposed to be Dual Strike, but I realized that I had read it wrong. So instead, let's change Lucien's action to a basic attack. So that would be a 22 Attack w/ Life Drinker Scimitar, for 15 damage.

Scotley

Hero
Round 3 concluded.

Lucien's deft blade work brings down the Spider in one well placed thrust. Only the Spider besetting Ali remains and it has been knocked prone. It quickly scrambles up on its eight legs and mandibles snap at Ali but are turned by the hard leather of his armor.

OOC: The Hounds are up! Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for someone to post and I finally realized it was me. :eek:

Initiative Order
Malkyr Tsul 21
Tabitha 21
Wilhelm 19
Alejandro (Ali) Arroyo 18
Manous Artouche 9
Vivienne 9
Lucien 8
Spiders 6

Attachments

• Road Fight R4.xls
    37 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin 4

Realizing upon his arrival near Tabitha that the battle is not over quite yet, Manous turns to face the foe, unslings his bow, and fires an arrow past Tabitha, over the webs, and into the last remaining spider, a prayer upon his lips as he does so.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

Malkyr sighs. He has to shoot now to increase his chance to hit, before the thing falls prone again.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: RBA vs last Spider

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
A single step is all Tabitha needs to flank the spider with Ali, and she leaps to the fray, slashing at one of the tree-branch sized legs to create an opening, then thrusting her blade point-first into the soft joint in the spider's shell, where that leg connected to its abdomen!

(5' shift and MBA with Backstab again. She can do Backstab 2x per encounter.)

Rhun

First Post
Lucien pulls a rag from his belt and begins to clean the spider ichor from his blade, watching as his companions converge upon the lone remaining arachnid.

Scotley

Hero
Bullet, arrow and blade quickly bring down the last spider. No doubt this band of arachnids has been making trouble for travelers here of late. The road is quiet in the aftermath of the short fight.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

Malkyr smiles and retrieves his bolts, even the broken ones. Leaving no evidence of him became second nature to him a long time ago.

"Not bad at all. Everyone alright?"

[sblock=OOC]

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin 4

Following Malkyr's example, Manous pries his arrow out of the spider's stinking corpse to leave no sign of the Hounds's involvement. "Yes, Malkyr, I am well, how is everyone else? I, too, have some healing to offer if need be."

Remove ads