Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Rhun

First Post
"We should continue on. We have a task to complete, and further delays will only allow potential pursuers to catch us.

Shayuri

First Post
"But what about the Compte?" Tabitha asks, looking up from the picture. "We should warn him even if we can't stop to deal with the rest of the assassins. And all these 'slightly-too-obvious' ties to Espania makes me think someone's trying to start a war. Are we going to pass that by?"

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=DC15 Nature or DC20 History check]The Compte de Noyonnais' land is several hours out of your way and would add perhaps a day to your journey. It would require backtracking a few miles and taking a crossroad.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin 4

"*Sigh!* Very well, I'll continue the mission. Alone if need be. This is my daily lot in life, so I'm used to it. Come on, then, let's be about it! No sense in dallying." :)

Lou

Explorer
"But what about the Compte?" Tabitha asks, looking up from the picture. "We should warn him even if we can't stop to deal with the rest of the assassins. And all these 'slightly-too-obvious' ties to Espania makes me think someone's trying to start a war. Are we going to pass that by?"

Ali shifts his weight uncomfortably as the group considers the dilemma. "Can we tell how long the assassin has been dead? Consider the we may have time to finish our mission and then warn the Compte before another assassin has been commissioned."

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

"We could give this information back to our headquarters and other hounds take care of this problem? Doing two things halfheartedly will bring no good to either." Malkyr suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads