Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau returns, but with an air of depression surrounding him. He sits down and looks at the others warily, not sure how they will take the news. "I .. I was contacted by another professor about a possible assignment to handle two Tanar'ri that may be related to the larger mission we have been investigating, but ... but I did something wrong and he got mad at me and ... and we lost the chance. I'm sorry I messed it all up and now we'll probably miss out on the whole thing!" Tau quickly puts his head down on his folded arms, not wanting to look any of them in the eyes.

Rhun

First Post
Brae frowns. "Perhaps we need to go and have a chat with this Professor...if he has information that pertains to our current investigation, than we would be remiss not to question him."

Leif

Adventurer
The only problem with that is that he is currently on-site at the scene of the trouble. Which is where he wants you, anyway.......

KerlanRayne

Explorer
With his head still down you can hear his muffled reply. "If I knew where he was or how to contact him, it wouldn't be a problem." Then his head pops up, the runes above his head glowing brighter for a moment. "Unless ... Do any of you know where the Fur Burners are?"

Leif

Adventurer
The Polished Stave -- Maddie Bulgar, Proprietress

Seeing the clueless Zane, Maddie takes pity on him, "Oh, you don't know about the Fur Burners, do you? Well, they're a bunch here in the 14th what has been really impressed with you Special Squad types, and they've sorta set themselves up as a different special squad, if you will. I think you guys should be flattered and all, but I guess I understand if'n you ain't."

Leif

Adventurer
The Polished Stave -- Maddie Bulgar, Proprietress

"Well that's the thing, ain't it? They're not really a special squad at all, and, as far as The Fourteenth Ward is concerned, they're not any kind of a squad. They're just some fellows who think that you fellows are the cats meow, so to speak, and they really want to be like you blokes. So they have their little Fur Burner uniforms, and they go on 'patrols' around the Ward, and to tell you the truth, I've heard some stories about 'em trying to 'help out' when there's been a wagon crash or something, and it seems like a few of them may have got kind of schooled with a shovel or something. But they sure do want to be like you boys."

Remove ads