First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"I got an adamantine axe, if nothing else works...!"
Garagos says.

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Zorn looks at Garagos as though he was an uncivilized brute.

I believe I can open this door. Not everything can be solved with brute strength. He says with a bit of an attitude.

Then he retrieves a scroll from his pack and casts the spell prepared upon it.

OOC: Cast knock on the door from the scroll.

Scotley

Hero
With the completion of the spell the secret door slowly lowers down from the top to the floor not unlike a Murphy bed Zorn once saw at a Gnomish run inn. The door reveals another empty 10'x 10' space.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"I didn't even think of manipulating the door in that fashion! Hmmm, looks like we get to begin our search all over again now. I do hope that we don't have to do this EVERY ten feet!"

Scotley

Hero
Jillian reports that there appears to be another secret door to the south.

OOC: Maybe not every 10', but certainly a couple more...

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Ahhh, I knew it!"

Logan will see if this door wants to open normally. If not, he'll try the same trick that worked on the last one.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Wouldn't be a secret door if worked just like the last one now would it? ;)

Logan finds that the same method does not work. Adding insult to injury a magic arrow trap fires from the door narrowly missing the priest turned doorman. There is clicking sound which can only be interpreted as the trap reloading...

Leif

Adventurer

"Ohhh, MIDNIGHT!" (OOC: Hey, that's a pretty strong curse for a priest of Pelor!) "May Acerak's evil soul rot in darkness for eternity!" (OOC: Methinks someone is going to be saying a few extra "Hail Sunlights" to make up for his rash words.)

Vertexx69

First Post
Ballista, HP48/48, AC 26/29vRanged(FF19/24vR-T15/20vR) F5 R13 W6

Ballista snickers as she watches the cleric using the tried and true "fighter find traps" method of exploration for a couple minutes before she comes out from around the next closest corner. "Of all your many talents dawnstrider, I think yous definitely ain't the one to be walkin up front likes that. Humiliation aside we're gonna need yous every step of the way."

OOC - Are we going to need a replacement for our rogue already?

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"By sun and mountain, priest, use at least an axe or a crowbar and not your foot!"
Garagos says.

[sblock=ooc]
Lost the rogue? :(
[/sblock]

Remove ads