Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 107/107, F +11,R+6,W+10

After buying 3 elixirs of swimming and a masterwork potionbelt, arrives at the edge of the swamp a little bit late.

He takes a seat on the row boat that looks like less talking.

wandering_8i

First Post
Standing in simple travelers attire with a backpack and a sack (containing his armor) thrown over his shoulder Jason will board the lead boat. If the lizardfolk seem willing he will attempt to engage them in discussion about their people and their culture. He is not trying to convert but if asked about his faith he will speak with passion and pride.

Scotley

Hero
Sine'Gile is happy to chat with Jason on matters of faith. He, like all of his people, follows Semuanya the Watcher. While he listens attentively it is clear that the idea of worshiping another deity has never occured to him.

OOC: Still waiting on a couple of folks to pick a boat. I am assuming Tagret is no longer playing.

Boat 1
Sine'Gile
Jason
Zorn

Boat 2
Tsall'Eie
Harrison
Logan
Garagoes

Lucien?
Fin?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison glances at teh tail missing 18 inches. He starts to ask a question a few times but he is not sure if he would sound insensitive. Finally his curiosity overwhelms him and he asks softly, nodding to her tail, "It looks like you have seen battle. I am sure it was fought with honor and if it pleases you i would hear your tale of valor..." he stops in mid sentance realizing his fraudian slip and turns beet red, "er, uh, I mean, uh..." he is at a loss of words momentarily as he slouches in his boat seat and turns reaalllly quiet...

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan nudges Harrison and says, "I'm sure she will share anything that she feels needs sharing. Until then, my sense is that she prefers not to speak.";)

Walking Dad

First Post
Logan nudges Harrison and says, "I'm sure she will share anything that she feels needs sharing. Until then, my sense is that she prefers not to speak.";)
"As some of us prefer, too. Concentrate on the mission and maybe we will survive this." Garagos says before returning to silence.

Scotley

Hero
Fin? Lucien?

The big lizard woman makes a strange face as if speaking requires some effort on her part. "Wwweyvvrnn," she manages and points to a pair of hide bracers that could be Wyvern skin with pride as she grins toothily.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison returs her comment with a wide grin and nod of approval. as talking in his tongue seemed to be a difficulty for her, he makes no further conversation, but gives the impression he is impressed.

Remove ads