Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scotley

Hero
As you check your bows you discover the humid air has been less than kind to the bowstrings. A little adjustment sets the weapons back to optimal performance in short order.

OOC: How about the following watch order which puts someone with darkvision on each watch?

Logan Sine'Gile
Garagoes Harrison
Fin Lucien
Jason Tsall'Eie Zorn

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

....the big lizardwoman's face brightens. She pounds her chest then claps Jason on the shoulder. "We fiiite for sport?" She grins showing an impressive collection of sharp teeth. A pair of maces hang from her belt.
Logan moves up so that he has a front row seat for this bout! "No offense intended, Jason, but I'm pulling for the Pilot of my boat!" ;)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: How about the following watch order which puts someone with darkvision on each watch?

Logan Sine'Gile
Garagoes Harrison
Fin Lucien
Jason Tsall'Eie Zorn

]ooc[ i am good with that...he he he, i guess harrison will be the monster bait? (greeeaaatttt...) ]/ooc[

"Jason, be careful with that one, she fought a wyvern, and won"

Harrison pulls out 5 coins and says, " 5 gold crowns on Tsall'Eie to win. Those bracers she wears are genuine wyvern hide."

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Looking over at Harrison, Fin pipes up "Aye, I'll take ye up on that offer, 5 crowns on Jason, his god should be protectin' him" as he moves closer to survey the action.

[sblock=OOC]
I'm good with the watch order
[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Zorn sizes up the two combatants, trying to determine each ones strengths and weaknesses.
I'm not much of a betting man but my money is on the lizard woman.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Will you spar with all your stuff in use versus one with only a weapon and a pair of bracers? If so I bet on the human. It it will be a unarmored and unarmed fight I choose the lizardfolk." Garagos simoly groans.

wandering_8i

First Post
Jason smiles and looks for a clear patch of ground. He will not wear his armor.
Nodding at Tsall'EieDo you fight with both maces? If so then with your leave I will use my shield, or if you prefer we can fight single mace against single mace.

ooc: I'm going to assume Jason would have thought (unlike his player) to bring a normal non-magical mace for such events.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Garagos," says Logan, "are you going to be the referee?" :)

Walking Dad

First Post
"It would be a honor for me!

So, you two, I want to see a hard but fair fight. No dirty tricks or cheap shots. If I say 'stop', you STOP! Understood?"
Garagos explains, standing between the two combatants.

Scotley

Hero
The lizard woman shrugs until her companion explains in their language. With a smile she drops the smaller mace on the ground and takes up the larger. He also passes on Garagos' rules to which she agrees with a nod.

OOC: I presume you will engage in only non-lethal damage for this contest? With the associated -4 on your attack rolls?

Remove ads