Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Wait! if he uses a shield, so should she!" he looks to the other lizard man and says, "will you explain to her that i offer to loan to her my shield for this combat only?"

wandering_8i

First Post
Jason will lay down his shield, It is alright my friend, I only intended to use it if she wished to fight two handed

ooc: Yes to nonlethal. Seeing as how this is single combat and waiting on me for each role could take a while (I can only respond at night) do you want me to roll multiple turns at once?

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Good point, I don't want to tie things up for the other players too long. How about best two out of three rounds wins? Most damage inflicted on the opponent? If that works for you go ahead and make your three sets of rolls. She is AC 16.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: By-Stander Speaks Up

For my part, I'm enjoying this scene thoroughly, even though Logan is only watching and munching popcorn! (And Walking Dad should be trying to solicit bribes from the contestants in exchange for favorable rulings!! hehehe)

renau1g

First Post
OOC - *psssstttt* Pass the popcorn :) If Fin was the judge he'd be all about the bribes... Yeah I'm liking it as well, better if I had thought to bring popcorn or Cheetos, but alas next time.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Should be an interesting match up, Jason has the edge in AC and bab, but Tsall'Eie has str. and damage potential on her side.

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 51

Leif

Adventurer
Logan will eat one kernel of popcorn and then throw one into Fin's mouth. Eat one, throw one, ad infinitum, or at least ad boxus emptyus.

Leif

Adventurer
OOP (Out of Popcorn -- need a refill!)

W. Dad -- what part of europe is your home? Should we call you Vater, Pere, Padre, or something else entirely?

Remove ads