Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: What a good idea! I think I had that one, or at least Logan's previous player had that one prepared. Have I already used it today? Let me look....

OOC: All I have prepared now is full Restoration. That would surely do the trick, but it seems like overkill, doesn't it? And we might still need the recovery of some drained levels today. What do you think? Logan is a little reluctant to use such a potent spell on himself instead of someone else.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
OOC - go ahead before we rest for the evening and maybe you can recover your spells?

As for the spindle, perhaps our resident magic user can take a look at it to determine any properties? If not, then Fin will pocket the crystal until further examination is available by a wizard.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Logan] is still down 3 str. having recovered 2 from a lesser restoration and 2 from 8 hours rest with healer support. [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

OOC: Well, it won't do to be going into the dungeon with strength missing, so assuming that we bed down one more time before we enter, Logan will cast Restoration on himself moments before he turns in for the night.

"Self? By Pelor, be ye restored!"

Scotley

Hero
As Zorn picks up the crystal and begins to examine it, he notes that it feels strangely light in his hand. He bounces it on his palm testing its weight and it hangs in the air before him. Then slowly begins to move around him. The crystal takes up an orbit around his head. He experiences a brief moment of dizziness and then makes a sudden very disturbing realization. He isn't breathing! After the initial shock of this he realizes that he doesn't not seem to be suffering any ill effects from his lack of breathing.

OOC: You've found an Iridescent Spindle Ioun stone.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ hrmmm... Harrison is down 46 of 97 points leaving him at 51 for now. if we are going back to salt marsh, then over night he gets 9 (or would it be 18 with priestly care?) leaving him down 37 (28 with priestly care?) and any that he can receive the following day... ]/ooc[

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan will give up his prepared fourth level Discern Lies to cast a Cure Critical Wounds on Harrison, healing 4d8+9 points of damage.

amount healed: 31 hp of damage. Cure Critical on Harrison (4d8 9=31)

Logan says, "Well, not the best job I've ever done, but that should, maybe, hold you until I can cast another spell? Come see me again before you go to sleep tonight. And here's two aspirins, too. ;) Oh, what the heck? Whereupon, he also casts a Cure Moderate Wounds on Harrison, that heals an additional 2d8+9 hp of damage, or 18 hp of damage more. Cure Moderate W. on Harrison (2d8 9=18)

"That's all your damage plus three to grow on! Anyone else need some healing? And, Harrison, I asked before who needed healing, but I didn't hear you say word one then!, so shame on you"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Sorry Loagan, i waas still winded by the fight with the ogres and formian. Thank you for the healing, and by the way, what are these asprin?"

]ooc[ are we going back to salt marsh? How are the guides doing health wise? who has snagged the potions of cure serious healing from the hags? if no one else will Harrison will grab them just to keep them from being forgotten. ]/ooc[

Remove ads