Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 102/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Thanks, Logan. You should pray for your god to reurn your strength, Your touch is unmanly weak."
Garagos says.

[sblock=ooc]
Low Cha...
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan's jaw drops precipitously. "Unmanly weak? Why, you little, snot-nosed, half-grown, uncivilized, tree-hugging.....come back here Garagos! If you'll be so kind as to lean down across my knee, why I'll...I'll...I'll smack you with this wet noodle that used to be my hand!"

:D:D

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

"First regain your strength. Good to see that you don't lost your spirit!"
Garagos says laughing.

[sblock=Leif]
Hi, I think about DMing one last 3.5 game after 'Base of Operation' ended. Just a simple dungeoncrawl for 2nd level characters, using only the SRD. Interested?
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
Hi, I think about DMing one last 3.5 game after 'Base of Operation' ended. Just a simple dungeoncrawl for 2nd level characters, using only the SRD. Interested?
[/sblock]
[sblock=Walking Dad]YES!! ABSOLUTELY!! Sign me up to play a human fighter. (I'm playing very many spellcasters of all sorts, and I need some gratuitous VIOLENCE!) But "one last 3.5 game?" I think you will find that there are many of us who intend to keep playing 3.5 indefinitely.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Walking Dad]YES!! ABSOLUTELY!! Sign me up to play a human fighter. (I'm playing very many spellcasters of all sorts, and I need some gratuitous VIOLENCE!) But "one last 3.5 game?" I think you will find that there are many of us who intend to keep playing 3.5 indefinitely.[/sblock]
[sblock=Leif]
Here is the link to the ooc thread.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/242045-3-5-ooc-hall-dwarven-lord.html[/sblock]

"I don't need more healin'. On good nights rest and I will be fine."

Leif

Adventurer

I can give you more healing right now, Garagos, if you will permit me.

Logan casts Cure Light Wounds on Garagos for 11 hp. cure light wounds on Garagos (1d8 9=15) <-- oops, forgot the max of +5 when I rolled it, but the 11 hp stated has been adjusted accordingly.

Scotley

Hero
The threats seem to be over for the time being. Lucien and Jason use their own divine powers and skills to provide enough healing to bring recovered to most of the group (2 points of strength back for Logan) to a level where a night's rest will see them back to full health. However, in the morning it is clear that Lucien is still suffering from the effects of the hag's gaze and that Jason is still oppressed by the curse. They decide they must return to the temple of Pelor at Saltmarsh for help. A small skiff apparently used by the Hags is found in the light of day and they leave most of the supplies with the party and set off for Saltmarsh just after breakfast. Sine'Gile and Tsal'Eie are more subdued today following the terrible night battle, but willing to continue. They believe that the site of the Tomb can be reached by midday.

OOC: Any actions before we set off for the Tomb? Anybody want to examine the Hag's crystal?

Leif

Adventurer

How much strength is Logan still missing? Does he feel up to continuing immediately?

Remove ads