• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SE Kansas area gamer looking for a group

ripjames

Explorer
Ok so here's the deal, I have a wierd schedule with where I work and my days off rotate forward one day every month, and I also work a 4-12 shift. Ideally I would like to find a good group of guys to play with maybe twice a month or every week even. I would also like to play the 3.5 system or pathfinder, I am not opposed to 4E but I would prefer the older style of play. I would consider an online group if it was around 1am CST, I am a night owl for the most part. I don't check my messages on here so interested people should email me, or leave a message here might be someone else in the area looking for a gorup as well and be interested in this. I have never DM'ed before either and not sure that I would make a good one.

my email is

ripjames@gmail.com

I forgot to mention this but I am in pittsburg KS daily but live around the Parson's area

Last edited:

Remove ads