[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Serpenteye

First Post
Deiran continues to watch the two combatants in a mildly indifferent manner. Trying to add some excitement to the scene he asks noone in particular, "Does anyone care to make a wager? I bet five gold on the Paladin."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus takes off his helmet for a moment to scratch the tangled fur-like mess on his scalp. He slips the helmet back on then looks to the others.

"Aye... think we better check that the goodly lookin' fellow dinna need assistance? I mean, this might nae be an official type duel an' we could go to his aid if possible, aye," the odourous dwarf proposes.

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran shrugs,
"Those Paladin-types have a rather rigid sense of honour. Asking him if he needs help is likely to insult him, and he's unlikely to accept it (if he truly is that good and honourable)."
"Besides, we don't know which one of them is at the right of whatever issue they are fighting about, and I doubt they will stop their fighting to put up with our questioning."

He smiles drily, thinking to himself,
Not to mention that if the evil man wins we can kill him with impunity and scavenge all their hard-earned wealth virtually without risk.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
After a long struggle the Paladin finally manages to land the deciding blow, cleaving the blackguard's head from his shoulders. The paladin stares at you his breathing ragged and his wounds severe.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - To this point for the duel with the guard, and successfully dealing with the goblin, the orc and the cockatrix you earn 2475 XP each.

Serpenteye

First Post
Kalanyr said:
After a long struggle the Paladin finally manages to land the deciding blow, cleaving the blackguard's head from his shoulders. The paladin stares at you his breathing ragged and his wounds severe.

Dekiran begins walking towards the warrior, clapping his hands together a couple of times in applause. "Well done, noble warrior. Well fought, and bravely.
May I ask, sir, what brings you here into this wilderness? Who was your brave and noble opponent, and what was the reason for your fight?"

Kalanyr said:
OOC - To this point for the duel with the guard, and successfully dealing with the goblin, the orc and the cockatrix you earn 2475 XP each.

:D

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Aye, good sir, we woulda helped but it mighta been dishonourable for us tae interfere with a matter o' honour like tha' challenge looked to be, aye," Argus says, saluting the holy warrior.

Remove ads