• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seattle, WA DnD Game

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the Seattle area and was wondering if a DnD group needed another player. I am mostly interested in playing 4th Edition if possible. Hopefully there is enough interest to meet up 1-2/month for a face-to-face game. I have been playing for 15+ years, but sadly all my partners are back East now. If there is any interest, please let me know.

Bigkilla

First Post
Hey Everyone,

I am new to the Seattle area and was wondering if a DnD group needed another player. I am mostly interested in playing 4th Edition if possible. Hopefully there is enough interest to meet up 1-2/month for a face-to-face game. I have been playing for 15+ years, but sadly all my partners are back East now. If there is any interest, please let me know.

I'm a a ways away from Seattle, about 90 miles but you should be able to find more games than you can shaker a stick at in the Seattle area. If your able try to hit up some of the game stores. Seattle is pretty much the Mecca of the roleplay industry.

Remove ads