• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sebastian's Lost Vault of Tsazthar Rho - In Character Thread

Voda Vosa

First Post
Trombin finguers move constantly, his mind going on the spells he has memorized. Silently he sings the spells over and over. He cant fail, he is Trombin, The great! <Damn waiting> he thinks.

Sebastian O

First Post
Party, Outside:

From within the cave, the party hears the rumble of a loud voice speaking, although the exact words cannot be made out.

Natty, Inside:

It is not clear whether the owner of that voice has seen the halfling...the voice seems a little disjointed and rambling.

omrob

First Post
If Natty is still unseen and hiding, then he will wait a bit to hear any replies. After that he will creep back, hiding and moving silently to inform the prince and the others of the ogre's presence and the discourse. If he has been detected he's going to try and bluff his way through, whining about a broken wagon that he can't lift that he needs help with outside.

Sebastian O

First Post
omrob said:
If Natty is still unseen and hiding, then he will wait a bit to hear any replies. After that he will creep back, hiding and moving silently to inform the prince and the others of the ogre's presence and the discourse. If he has been detected he's going to try and bluff his way through, whining about a broken wagon that he can't lift that he needs help with outside.
Natty, Hide Check: 17; Move Silently Check: 20
opposed Spot Check: 13; Listen Check: 9

The voice in the corner continues to speak, growing in volume and intensity. "NO! NO! Logbrag not go! Kobolds send you in dreams at night! NO!"

Natty, crouched behind a boulder, is fairly certain that his presence has not been detected by the cave's occupant...he is free to slip back out and speak to his comrades if he wishes.

omrob

First Post
He does so and goes to inform the prince. He hides and moves silently all the way back to "pop" out by the prince and inform him of the situation.

Jemal

Adventurer
Reginald frowns at this information, and looks to the others "So it would seem our quarry is not alone.. Or is not sane. I would bet it's somewhere between the two." He turns back to Natty "If you feel it's safe enough, try to get into view of where Logbrag is, to see if there IS anyone else with him. To the rest of you... Any thoughts on this development?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"I hate to seem unnecessarily ruthless," Academus says, "but if this creature is indeed the marauding ogre, then it must be dealt with, no matter how strange the situation seems. Whether we take it dead or alive, assuming either are even possible, a surprise attack is our best option.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The priest is right, I say we wait him in the corridor, there your highness and our grand paladin can face him, while we attack from behind. The tight corridor will prove a real deal of constraint for such an ape to move freely. Natty could trick him to the corridor. There he shall face death" Trombin says, enthusiastic.

omrob

First Post
"If yer awsk me", whispers Natty, "it sounds loopy. conflicted with itself. Maybe something is forcing it to go on the rampage! These kobolds? and they're the real source of the problem."

"Maybe we can speak to him or somethin, an illusion of another ogre or hobgoblin or somethin with a carefully placed voice might get us the dope," he speculates all over the place. "I'd rather take on some spineless chicken dogs any day versus a swipe from this hulk, no matter how much of a loopy eedjit he be."

If the party still wants him to go on, he'll go get more intel, if not he hides and gets his bow ready for a surprise attack.

He starts creeping back over to the cave hiding and moving silently. "You amigos be ready for anything..."

G

Guest 11456

Kore nods. "This creature is evil and must be dealt with swiftly. I would be honored to face him alone if that be the case." He checks his equipment and readies himself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads