Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

ghostcat

First Post
Ti walks into the "Garter" and starts looking around. Primarily to identify potential sources of trouble but also to see if he can see anyone who could be Astro. As the party splits, he is briefly undecided as what to do. His own inclination is to take a table by himself. In the end he joins Nakeb and Remili. Moving a chair so that his back is against a wall and he can watch Lyra and Claud at the bar. Although he orders a small beer, he leaves it on the table, untouched.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A waitress comes along with drinks for those at the table. She's wearing a skimpy outfit with garters of course. A gruff looking bartender serves Claud and Lyra their drinks. He gives Claud a bit of a smile as he walks away.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

As the server returns with drinks, Nakeb thanks her with a broad smile.

"Now this is what a body needs after a long day's search," he adds, then, as if an afterthought, he asks, "I don't suppose you know someone by the name of ... Astro?"

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The server looks at Nakeb and says. "You mean Astrid? I don't know an Astro. What do you want with her? with a wink and a smile she says coyly I have everything you need."

The bartender looks disappointed. "Astrid? She's upstairs." He goes back to cleaning glasses.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

The server looks at Nakeb and says. "You mean Astrid? I don't know an Astro. What do you want with her? with a wink and a smile she says coyly I have everything you need."

The blonde dwarf's eyes widen and he stutters a moment, his cheeks clearly reddening. "Well, yes, of course you ... that is, I'm sure ..." he gulps down some ale before continuing with a measure of composure.

"Sorry, but I wasn't actually asking after Astrid's ... services. We'd been told she might have some information we were looking for, actually."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Smiling into his wine cup Remili says, "Maybe you can do both. I for one think getting both for the price of one sounds appealing."

ghostcat

First Post
Ti looks the waitress slowly up and down, smiling. Later he thinks to himself. Your working. Don't mix business with pleasure. You learnt that once; the hard way. Don't make the same mistake twice. The later thoughts actually sounded in Ti's head in his master's voice.

Heeding the mental warning, Ti stops ogling the girl and resumes his self imposed task of keeping an eye on Claude and Lyra, while at the same time watching the room for anything out of the ordinary.

[sblock=OOC]Perception +11[/sblock]

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Lyra, I think we should go back to the others and tell them what we have found out.

Lyra nods, and then downs her ale in one gulp.

Lets go.

Claud takes a gulp from his ale, and takes it with him back to the table.

Hello everyone. Lyra and I found out that this Astrid person is upstairs. I recommend we go upstairs now. Everyone be on your guard. Claud says.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Don't you think a large group might scare her off, or have people asking alot of questions?" Remili says. "Nakeb here was just thinking about enjoying this establishments other vintages maybe he should go and see if she will join him down here for a drink."

Remili smile gets so big it almost touches ear to ear. Then he takes a drink before he starts laughing out loud.

Remove ads