Second Day of Mourning (Part II; Judge: Renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornedturtle

First Post
Riel's endurence 1d20+3=12 and he looses a surge.

Round 4: Riel will try to use Arcana to freeze the water long enough to make a makeshift bridge for everyone to cross. 1d20+11=17 (occ: I think that's a fail without help)

nerdytenor

First Post
"Elemental magics aren't my strong point, but perhaps I can help nonetheless."

"Can't be worse than mine, friend. I got no magics at all! But if it's cold ye want, perhaps mother earth can lend a hand."

Gurdan holds out his hands. Earth Mother, please help us still these waters. (Nature 18 to help with operation Deep Freeze)

Kalidrev

First Post
With the culmination of team effort, the waters freeze, creating a shinning translucent powder-blue structure that is just wide enough for the group to traverse single file over the rushing waters. The edges of the newly constructed bridge are quickly dissolving in the warmer water, so you will have to move quickly over the slick ice to get across before the bridge completely melts!

[sblock=Everyone] Make an Acrobatics check, DC 20 [/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Lo-Kag looks cautiously at the newly formed ice bridge. "Why did I eat that extra helping of pancakes a few months back. They're still stuck to my ribs! Oh well, here goes nothing." The dragonborn steps foward, with the ice cracking with every step he takes.

ooc: acrobatics check: 1d20+1=17

The task of crossing the bridge becomes quite the challenge for Lo-Kag. The frustrated dragonborn raises his voice "I can't get any traction on this bridge."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads