D&D 3E/3.5 Seeker Build <3.5>

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
I instantly fell in love with Seeker of the Misty Isles. However, how can this be built optimally for Half Elf (not normal elf. I HATE NORMAL ELF. Our Half-Elves get the Skill Point bonus that Human gets, making it skillmonkey fodder.)

Here's the rest fo the party:

Nezumi Wu Jen (Fire Focused)
Female Halfling Rogue (Headed to Master Thrower)
Human Fighter (Becoming a EWM)
Dragonborn Paladin (Greataxe weilder going 20 levels)
Half-Orc Wizard (war wizard planned)
Female Half-Succubus Assassin (Base Class based on the PrC)
Dwarf Barbarian (Dual Wield Mauls and headed to Frenzied Berserker)
Female Elf Ranger (going full 20)

milo

First Post
What level, stat method, and wealth? The more info you provide the more other people can help you and the more willing they are to help normally.

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
What level, stat method, and wealth? The more info you provide the more other people can help you and the more willing they are to help normally.
we start at second and are aimed to go epic, with a "Super Elite" stats, and normal wealth. As for books, ALL books, from the well-known to the obscure are allowed.

My bad bro! Not used to doing that.

milo

First Post
I would suggest going with a druid build. If you use the shapeshifter variant from PH2 you lose your animal companion and wild shape, but you gain shapeshifting which gives you an aerial from at level 5 with unlimited use and duration. You can't use the natural spell feat with this variant though. It also gives you more skill points and survival as a class skill so that you can go into the seeker class after level 5. If you go cleric you will have to wait until later to meet the 8 ranks of survival. I have some where to go so this is all I can give right now.

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
I would suggest going with a druid build. If you use the shapeshifter variant from PH2 you lose your animal companion and wild shape, but you gain shapeshifting which gives you an aerial from at level 5 with unlimited use and duration. You can't use the natural spell feat with this variant though. It also gives you more skill points and survival as a class skill so that you can go into the seeker class after level 5. If you go cleric you will have to wait until later to meet the 8 ranks of survival. I have some where to go so this is all I can give right now.
On top of Shapeshift, doesn't the Aspects of Nature variant stack as well?

milo

First Post
The Aspect of Nature variant is for Rangers. Check out page 20 of the complete divine also, it has rules for when non clerics get domains. You might want to think about the travel devotion feat. It lets you replace your 5-foot step with your movement speed for 1 minute a day. And looking at the rest of your party it doesn't have any healers so you might want to think about the touch of healing feat to at least get everyone up to half health in between battles. What are you planning on focusing on with this character, mainly going spellcasting with some skill support is what it would seem the prestige class is best at.
If so you might also want to think about Nymph's kiss at 1st level to give you extra skills points to use. Education might be another feat to think about at 1st level to give you all knowledge skills as class skills.
I would put my highest stat into wisdom, then int, con, dex, str, cha.

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
The Aspect of Nature variant is for Rangers. Check out page 20 of the complete divine also, it has rules for when non clerics get domains. You might want to think about the travel devotion feat. It lets you replace your 5-foot step with your movement speed for 1 minute a day. And looking at the rest of your party it doesn't have any healers so you might want to think about the touch of healing feat to at least get everyone up to half health in between battles. What are you planning on focusing on with this character, mainly going spellcasting with some skill support is what it would seem the prestige class is best at.
If so you might also want to think about Nymph's kiss at 1st level to give you extra skills points to use. Education might be another feat to think about at 1st level to give you all knowledge skills as class skills.
I would put my highest stat into wisdom, then int, con, dex, str, cha.
The Aspect of Nature ACF from UA is a modification of Wildshaping, acting more like partial wildshape.
and as for NK and Edu, I'll look into it...

Remove ads