• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking a game.

Tiali

First Post
Serious Rollplayer looking for game. :)

I have played DND for 6 years, and have DM/GM for the last 4. Haven't had a chance to actually play a serious game within that 4 year time period, and DMing is kind of wearing me out.

I am very well versed in DND 3.5 rules and game play. Im very interested in the DND 4.0 edition (but currently have little to no experience with it).

I have played Starwars, Heroes, and several other types of pen and paper RPG's. Willing to play any of these, and always open to new experiences.

Would be willing to jump in a new game, or replace a person whose left. Even a 'guest star' appearance for a session or two would be really enjoyable. PBP, messenger, sit down, or a separate program game would also be fine with me.

I have no predefined limits to characters I'll play. I'm very open and have many ideas for character creations. Literally, I am so open to what I play that someone could hand me a character class, race, stats, and skills, and I could make a character out of it and have great fun. (As long as I can create the personality for the character)

(Sorry if posting like this is unorthodox, but I have looked through 30+ threads, and it just doesnt look like anyone is recruiting at the moment. Either that or I'm missing the posts.) Thought I'd toss my status out in case someone was thinking about starting a game, or in case some game was in dire need of new players.

Will keep looking through threads as well.
Here's hoping for the best. :cool:
Tiali (pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

P.S. Have been looking through some of the pbh games going on, and they look amazing and fun. ENworld looks like a great place to game, and the players seem uber-friendly. Looking forward to being apart of this site.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I have an open slot in my "A Paid Trip to Spellhold" a D&D 4 edition Forgotten Realm's game.
You can Find the Link in my signature.

Cheers!

Remove ads