• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Cincinnati/Northern KY Gamers

Fathead

First Post
For the first time in 12 years, our gaming group is looking for some new players. We've lost 2 players to children/family duties, and another due to a move. We're looking for one or two new players.

We play D&D 3.5, with a few additional house rules. We meet every Wednesday.

Our GM is a long-time player who recently stepped behind the GM screen because I'm suffering from 12 year burnout (once per week for 12 years tends to do that).

We'll be starting after the Christmas season (plenty of time to develop character backgrounds and work that into the adventures).

If you're interested, post here!

Fathead

First Post
Oh! I should also mention that it is a homebrew campaign. We usually develop our own maps, cities, pantheons, etc.

Fathead

First Post
Krieg said:
Where at in Cincy do you normally meet? And at what time on Wednesday nights?

We generally convene from 5:30-6:00, and generally play for 4+ hours. The sessions would be held either in Fort Mitchell or in Covington (Mainstrasse area).

Tewligan

First Post
I'm going to just chime in to say that Fathead has a damn good group - if I hadn't moved a few thousand miles away, I'd still be playing in it. The group is heavy on roleplay and character development. If you try to solve every problem by swinging a sword, your character will die. Messily. It's a great group if you like to see a story unfold as you play. Get in on it.

Fathead

First Post
Tewligan said:
I'm going to just chime in to say that Fathead has a damn good group - if I hadn't moved a few thousand miles away, I'd still be playing in it. The group is heavy on roleplay and character development. If you try to solve every problem by swinging a sword, your character will die. Messily. It's a great group if you like to see a story unfold as you play. Get in on it.

Thanks for the kind words Tewligan!

:Fathead thumbs through a wad of cash, and palms some money in Tewligan's pocket

Krieg

First Post
Thanks!

Unfortunately living (and working) on the north side of 'Cincy probably make the times unworkable for me.

Hope you find someone!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads