• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Game in North Seattle

kamosa

Explorer
Hello

My wife and I recently moved to Seattle as well. We are looking to hook up with some local gamers and play a little D&D. We are currently playing 3.5, but we’re not against playing 3.0 or 2E.

Quick Gaming Bio:

We’ve both been playing since 1st edition. I’ve been playing for close to 16 years and my wife for over 20. We are both in our mid thirties, with no kids. We don’t smoke and we prefer not to play in smoky rooms.

We prefer longer campaigns to one shots. We both enjoy playing spell casters, so we aren’t that interested in a low mana campaign. We’re not prudes, but we also aren’t interested in “adventuring” in the brothel. We like games where the people show up and act like they weren’t dragged to the game.

We have all the core books for 3.0 and 3.5. We like gaming in Faerun or any generically similar worlds.

Times: We are looking to join a group that plays either Saturday or Sunday. Other nights are fine every once in a while, but we prefer to play on the weekends. We don’t mind playing every weekend, but once or twice a month is fine too.

Remove ads