• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking Players in the Federal Way, WA area for new Iron Kingdoms Campaign

Warchilde

First Post
My gaming group will be starting an Iron Kingdoms Campaign this weekend, Saturday the 25th to be exact. We have recently ran in to the dreaded gamer attrition and we need some new blood. There are currently four of us ranging in age from mid 20s to mid 30s (yep I am MUCH closer to the mid 30s than 20s). We hope for someone in this general age range, but just really need someone who can handle the occasional mature subject matter and the more than occasional mature (read juvenile) humor/remarks that comes from a group of guys who are comfortable insulting one another.

All of that aside, we have very good gaming sessions that occur every other Saturday in lovely Federal Way, usually from 3:00-ish to 10:00-ish in the PM. Our gaming digs is the downstairs portion of a split level home. We use an overhead projector to display maps and such on to the playing surface (a great homemade glass top table).

If you find yourself crazily interested, reply here or to war_child at Comcast.net.

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
[threadjack]i'm in the Federal Way IYKWIMAITYD

but i'm located in Hotlanta, Jawja

diaglo "I am the Gov't" Ooi.[/threadjack]

Remove ads