D&D 3E/3.5 Selling DnD 3.5 Collection - Books and Miniatures

Hoping this is the right place for this. Can delete/repost if not.

Selling an extensive collection of DnD 3.5 books and miniatures I collected during the interregnum between 4th and 5th. I hate to do it, but we need to fund surgery more than we need two shelves full of these books. Trying to find people looking to fill holes in their collections before I go to eBay and deal with fees, auctions, and taxes. I have done some pricing on eBay and Amazon, but make me a reasonable offer and we can work out something. High-reputation accounts on eBay and Bartertown. Can chat on the phone and provide references as needed. Make me an offer.

Books:
  • Obtained from various new and used book sellers and Amazon between 2005 and 2015.
  • Almost all are like new or in Excellent condition. Some do not even have the binding cracked. Some remainder marks appear on page edges. Most-loved books have worn corners.
  • Includes everything a 3.5 DM could want. Guides, Monster Manuals 1-5, Complete books, Compendiums, Eberron and Faerun, Environment Series, "Expedition to..." books. Specifics, condition, and pictures available upon request. I think I'm mising a max of 5 hard covers of the original non-special edition versions of each.
  • Maps are almost all present, and some are still attached.
  • Includes some 3.0 content, but much less extensive selection.

Miniatures:
  • DM's dream selection of all types of mobs, sizes, types.
  • All three Gargantuan Dragons (Black, Blue, White) with maps, cards, and booklets (no box, sadly)
  • Large variety of character races and classes
  • Extensive collection of large foes like giants and the Purple Worm
  • Lots of small mobs and classic enemies
  • Organized in cases, kept out of sunlight. No cards for smaller mobs.
  • Fills a Uhaul Book Box. Almost 10lbs of miniatures.

Books

Arms and Equipment Guide, Book of Challenges, Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Vile Darkness, Cityscape, Complete Adventurer, Complete Arcane, Complete Champion, Complete Mage, Complete Mage, Complete Psionic, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Warrior, Deities and Demigods, Draconomicon, Dragon Magic, Drow of the Underdark, Dungeon Master's Guide I, Dungeon Master's Guide II, Dungeonscape, Elder Evils, Epic Level Handbook, Exemplars of Evil: Deadly Foes to Vex Your Heroes, Expanded Psionics Handbook, Fiend Folio, Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss, Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells, Frostburn, Ghostwalk, Heroes of Battle, Heroes of Horror, Libris Mortis, Lords of Madness, Magic Item Compendium, Magic of Incarnum, Manual of the Planes, Miniatures Handbook, Monster Manual I, Monster Manual II, Monster Manual III, Monster Manual IV, Monster Manual V, Planar Handbook, Player's Handbook I Paperback, Player's Handbook II, Psionics Handbook, Races of Destiny, Races of Stone, Races of the Dragon, Races of the Wild, Rules Compendium, Sandstorm, Savage Species, Spell Compendium, Stormwrack, Stronghold Builder's Guidebook, Tome of Battle, Tome of Magic, Unearthed Arcana, Weapons of Legacy

Adventures

Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, Expedition to the Demonweb Pits, Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk, Expedition to Undermountain, Fantastic Locations: The Frostfell Rift with maps, Sunless Citadel, The, Worlds Largest City with maps, Worlds Largest Dungeon with maps

Eberron

City of Stormreach, Dragonmarked, Dragons of Eberron, Eberron Campaign Setting, Explorer's Handbook, Faiths of Eberron, Five Nations, Forge of War, The, Magic of Eberron, Player's Guide to Eberron, Races of Eberron, Secrets of Sarlona, Secrets of Xen'drik, Sharn: City of Towers

Forgotten Realms

Anauroch: The Empire of Shade, Champions of Ruin, Champions of Valor, City of Splendors: Waterdeep, Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave, Dragons of Faerun, Expedition to Undermountain, Faiths and Pantheons, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Lords of Darkness, Lost Empires of Faerun, Magic of Faerun, Monsters of Faerun, Mysteries of the Moonsea, Players Guide to Faerun, Power of Faerun, Races of Faerun, Serpent Kingdoms, Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land, Shining South, Silver Marches, Sons of Gruumsh, Unapprochable East, Underdark

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Just wanted to bump this to let people know that I ordered several books from @DuncanYoudaho with no problems whatsoever. Everything arrived very quickly, and their conditions were exactly as described. If I didn't have everything else that he was selling, I'd go back and buy some more. :)

Thanks for the praise, Alzrius. I’m happy to have found people that love these as much as I did.

Updated the list after some sales. Note the 4 adventures added to Eberron. Miniatures pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking!

Books

Arms and Equipment Guide, Book of Vile Darkness, Complete Adventurer, Complete Arcane, Complete Champion, Complete Mage, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Warrior, Deities and Demigods, Draconomicon, Drow of the Underdark, Dungeon Master's Guide I, Dungeon Master's Guide II, Dungeonscape, Epic Level Handbook, Exemplars of Evil: Deadly Foes to Vex Your Heroes, Expanded Psionics Handbook, Fiend Folio, Frostburn, Ghostwalk, Magic Item Compendium, Magic of Incarnum, Manual of the Planes, Miniatures Handbook, Monster Manual I, Monster Manual II, Monster Manual III, Planar Handbook, Player's Handbook I Paperback, Player's Handbook II, Psionics Handbook, Races of Destiny, Races of Stone, Races of the Dragon, Races of the Wild, Rules Compendium, Sandstorm, Savage Species, Spell Compendium, Stormwrack, Stronghold Builder's Guidebook, Tome of Battle, Tome of Magic, Unearthed Arcana, Weapons of Legacy

Adventures/Encounters

Fantastic Locations: The Frostfell Rift with maps, Sunless Citadel, The, Worlds Largest City with maps, Worlds Largest Dungeon with maps

Eberron

Dragonmarked, Dragons of Eberron, Eberron Campaign Setting, Explorer's Handbook, Eyes of the Lich Queen, Faiths of Eberron, Five Nations, Forge of War, The, Magic of Eberron, Player's Guide to Eberron, Races of Eberron, Secrets of Sarlona, Shadows of the Last War, Sharn: City of Towers, Voyage of the Golden Dragon, Whispers of the Vampire's Blade

Forgotten Realms

Champions of Ruin, Champions of Valor, City of Splendors: Waterdeep, Dragons of Faerun, Expedition to Undermountain, Faiths and Pantheons, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Lords of Darkness, Lost Empires of Faerun, Magic of Faerun, Monsters of Faerun, Players Guide to Faerun, Power of Faerun, Races of Faerun, Serpent Kingdoms, Shining South, Silver Marches, Sons of Gruumsh, Unapprochable East, Underdark

Updated the list after some more sales. Miniatures catalog will be added soon. Thanks to everyone for looking and spreading the word.

Books
Arms and Equipment Guide, Book of Vile Darkness, Complete Adventurer, Complete Arcane, Complete Champion, Complete Divine, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Warrior, Draconomicon, Dungeon Master's Guide I, Dungeon Master's Guide II, Epic Level Handbook, Exemplars of Evil: Deadly Foes to Vex Your Heroes, Expanded Psionics Handbook, Fiend Folio, Frostburn, Ghostwalk, Magic Item Compendium, Manual of the Planes, Monster Manual I, Monster Manual II, Monster Manual III, Planar Handbook, Player's Handbook I Paperback, Psionics Handbook, Races of Stone,Savage Species, Spell Compendium, Unearthed Arcana

Core Adventures/Encounters

Fantastic Locations: The Frostfell Rift with maps, Sunless Citadel, The, Worlds Largest City with maps, Worlds Largest Dungeon with maps

Eberron

Dragonmarked, Dragons of Eberron, Eberron Campaign Setting, Explorer's Handbook, Eyes of the Lich Queen, Faiths of Eberron, Five Nations, Forge of War, The, Magic of Eberron, Player's Guide to Eberron, Races of Eberron, Secrets of Sarlona, Shadows of the Last War, Sharn: City of Towers, Voyage of the Golden Dragon, Whispers of the Vampire's Blade

Forgotten Realms

Champions of Ruin, Champions of Valor, Dragons of Faerun, Expedition to Undermountain, Faiths and Pantheons, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Lords of Darkness, Lost Empires of Faerun, Magic of Faerun, Monsters of Faerun, Players Guide to Faerun, Races of Faerun, Serpent Kingdoms, Sons of Gruumsh, Unapprochable East, Underdark

Miniatures: I sold most of the in-demand singles. The rest will be appearing on eBay this week.

Check out all my auctions here: dvhatbyu on eBay

Thanks to everyone that has reached out about these books. I have sold about half the collection. The rest will be appearing on eBay in a few weeks.

Sending my appreciation for your trust and your interest. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I’m curious about how much a collection like this is worth. Or roughy speaking, is most stuff:
  • around original cover price
  • half
  • less than half
  • more than original
  • +50% or more?

Prices are equaling or beating cover in most cases. Paperback goes for less, but not much. For the case of books with small print runs, it's noticeably higher than cover. I was skeptical, but viewing actual sales on eBay, Amazon, and BookFinder convinced me to put them up.

Update while I'm here:
  • I'm a few days from putting everything that is left up onto eBay. Last chance to call dibs.
  • I found my dungeon tiles and, rather than sorting them, listed them as one chunk. Take the whole thing! Take what you need and re-list the rest! Just take them off my hands!
  • eBay Profile link for when everything goes up: duncanyoudaho on eBay

Remove ads