D&D 3E/3.5 Selling DnD 3.5 Collection - Books and Miniatures

Prices are equaling or beating cover in most cases. Paperback goes for less, but not much. For the case of books with small print runs, it's noticeably higher than cover. I was skeptical, but viewing actual sales on eBay, Amazon, and BookFinder convinced me to put them up.

Update while I'm here:
  • I'm a few days from putting everything that is left up onto eBay. Last chance to call dibs.
  • I found my dungeon tiles and, rather than sorting them, listed them as one chunk. Take the whole thing! Take what you need and re-list the rest! Just take them off my hands!
  • eBay Profile link for when everything goes up: duncanyoudaho on eBay
Thanks for answering, and good luck with your sales.

And they’re up!

Thanks again to everyone here for being patient with my spam. I couldn’t have gotten this far without your eyeballs and attention.
If you have a similar collection you’re looking to part with and want to chat about methods and madness, don’t hesitate to reach out!

What a whirlwind! After ten days, all but two items are gone, and one of those already has a bid.

Many thanks to the community for your support and trust. Hoping I was able to reach a few of you to plug gaps in your collections. In particular, about 25 books are heading to Germany to COMPLETE a set!

I love knowing that most of these books are ending up in good hands with people that can use them to their fullest. If you happened to have bought from me, please use this thread to share a photo of your play group that will be able to dive into them, or send it to me over DMs.

Enurunner

Explorer
I'm looking to sell my 3.5 books as well and saw this thread, so I thought I might as well use this, instead of creating a new thread. Hope that's ok.

First lot (sorry for the bad image quality, I can take a new shot if that's needed). Dungeon Master's Guide, Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Monster Manual 2, Manual of The Planes, Rules Compendium, Psionics Handbook, Complete Warrior, Complete Psionic, Tome And Blood, Song And Silence, Sword And Fist.
IMG_20230725_141125.jpg

Second is another Monster Manual
IMG_20230725_141251.jpg

Last is another Tome And Blood
IMG_20230725_141308.jpg

As to the shipping I live in Denmark.
I haven't created any listings on ebay yet, since I'm unsure if that's the way to go, so any advice on selling these old books are much appreciated. :)

Remove ads